Home

Teamxbox NCAA Football 10 Review

This is a discussion on Teamxbox NCAA Football 10 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Teamxbox NCAA Football 10 Review

http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360...ootball-10/p1/
Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Dudd's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Teamxbox NCAA Football 10 Review

How am I supposed to take a review like this seriously? The very first thing it mentions is that when you play a rivalry game, the announcers will mention it. I mean, is this a review of NCAA 05, or whenever this was a fresh new feature? If anything we have gone backwards in that department, I seem to remember guys rushing the field in last gen proudly displaying the trophies won during rivalry games, unless I am unaware that is still not in the game yet. I swear 90% of the reviews of sports games spend about one paragraph talking about the gameplay, the rest of time simply describing whatever is on the list of bullet points that constitute the new stuff this year.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

That review was a bit over-the-top and doesn't prompt the reform the series desperately needs.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

actually, this reviewer seemed to know a thing or 2 about football, and, while he spent most of the time talking about weather effects in the BYB, he did touch on other aspects of the gameplay.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Wow, pretty high, Im definately getting this game, its settled now .... I lose if it sucks :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

TeamXbox has never been a credible source for me in getting reviews for games. I don't have the game yet but this review looks horrible, and I know their TW10 review was pretty bad as well. I wouldn't take this too seriously.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #7
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

i dunno, seems pretty light on speaking about actual gameplay and the review seems a little too generous given everything we know. i'll wait for the OS review.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #8
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

The best review site I have came across is, GameTrailers. They are always fair. If the game sucks they say so, if it is great they say so.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »