Home

Still on the fence

This is a discussion on Still on the fence within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Still on the fence

I started out just saying 'hell no' to this game they didn't include anything that had me jumping out of my seat running around the room like a 12 year old on Christmas besides Season Showdown . But as I looked at videos played the demo, read impressions, etc... I have shifted to probably 50/50. Any other OSers feeling this way? I want to jump back into the series, since I haven't bought one since '06 on my PS2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Still on the fence

I would be, but I just bought a new controller for my Xbox to play 07 on, and I can't justify buying a $60 game to replace the one I already have that'll a) probably play better and b) already cost me $11 this month.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

Dude I'm still looking over the fence...I haven't even got on. I'm wondering if people are just happy to have a new game and then the boo birds will come out by the end of the week. Is it really that much different from last year? Know what I mean?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
Rookie

dabigman9748's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm with you man. I'm going to wait a month and see if the impressions of the game are still positive and then I will think about getting it.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigman9748
I'm with you man. I'm going to wait a month and see if the impressions of the game are still positive and then I will think about getting it.
Which brings me to my next point...Madden will be out in a month...once Madden is out, thank you for coming, God bless, good night for NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
Strategy

OVR: 36

As in every year, when Madden drops - NCAA sleeps, or gets traded for an NBA title in October. But, honestly, the game is pretty good. Game Play is improved for sure. the updates are minor, in comparison to the big dog (Madden), but it's still good.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by all-en
As in every year, when Madden drops - NCAA sleeps, or gets traded for an NBA title in October. But, honestly, the game is pretty good. Game Play is improved for sure. the updates are minor, in comparison to the big dog (Madden), but it's still good.
Do you actually have the game? Man I was trying to read the impressions thread but it seemed like a bunch of dudes fighting and crying like girls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »