Home

Here come the University of Tennessee "Pinkies?"

This is a discussion on Here come the University of Tennessee "Pinkies?" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Here come the University of Tennessee "Pinkies?"

I would say they are more salmon than pink, but definitly off

Old 07-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

The helmet, field, logo, and fans are all the right color, but the jerseys and pants are way off.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRice16
The helmet, field, logo, and fans are all the right color, but the jerseys and pants are way off.
Funny you say that, last year the field, and uni's were right for Arizona but everything else was black.

Look TERRIBLE, at least they decided to screw someone else this year and get Arizona's right....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #12
Rookie

BigSteveTN09's Arena

OVR: 3

Go Vols. RIP Austin Rogers' knee.

I don't have the new game yet.

Anyway, they've been off a tad in the past. Last year they were a darker orange than usual, but you really can't expect much. The UT orange is apparently a hard color combo to match (or so I've read). But after looking at pictures and videos the color looks the same as last year, it just looks like the lighting changes make the colors look darker or brighter sometimes. For instance, I saw a pic of the Vols during the evening and the colors (esp the pants) looked like a salmon color. But I saw a pic from a night or arena game (I think it was night) and the colors looked right. I can handle it as long as they fix it sooner or later.

By the way. On the topic of the Vols.
What's Eric Berry's Spd, Cth, Pow, and Mcv/Zcv?
And who are the top 10 Vols NOT including Austin Rogers (WR 21), if he is on there.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #13
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

I will have to look again at the top ten, but Bryce is a beast and rated a 85 OVR I think and Hardesty is pretty much unstoppable between the tackles. Our receiving corps is probrably one of the best on the game which is not entirely accurate lol. All our freshmen are on there including JJ and DM

Old 07-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #14
Rookie

BigSteveTN09's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I will have to look again at the top ten, but Bryce is a beast and rated a 85 OVR I think and Hardesty is pretty much unstoppable between the tackles. Our receiving corps is probrably one of the best on the game which is not entirely accurate lol. All our freshmen are on there including JJ and DM
*salutes fellow Vol faithful*

That is surprising and great news. I can't believe my man BB is rated so high *gets giddy*.

Are they accurate on Crompton? Does he throw one INT and his poise goes waaaaaaaayyyy down? Is his accuracy doo doo? I know he can launch the ball, but I'm worried about his accuracy both in the game and in real life. Do you post on VolNation as well?

Is Vinson in the game? I'm thinking he'll miss this season because of his involvement in the drug deal gone bad... (sadly)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »