Home

So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh?

This is a discussion on So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh?

I'm gunna try this tomorrow, if it doesn't work I'm gunna trade it in and just play All Pro Football 2k8, I'd rather get money toward Madden, NCAA is through they just don't care anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #42
Dirty- Never Clean

DIRTYSTEVE's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYSTEVE
Ok, I wated on the phone for about an hour before I could talk to someone but they can help you if you are getting the "no information found for this gamertag" error. Give EA a call. Now I am off to see if I can get teambuilder to work =)
Wow- am I frustrated.......I hate to be a person with a gripe but you have got to me kidding me with this?!?

I took the whole day off of work for this and ever since this morning, I couldn't get teambuilder to work. Even after I stayed on the phone for over an hour to have EA link my profile to my gamertag, even after I deleted and rebuilt my team 3 times on teambuilder, it still saves the team as "web" and will not show up under any search criteria.

I have no clue what to do.......
Old 07-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYSTEVE
Wow- am I frustrated.......I hate to be a person with a gripe but you have got to me kidding me with this?!?

I took the whole day off of work for this and ever since this morning, I couldn't get teambuilder to work. Even after I stayed on the phone for over an hour to have EA link my profile to my gamertag, even after I deleted and rebuilt my team 3 times on teambuilder, it still saves the team as "web" and will not show up under any search criteria.

I have no clue what to do.......

Isn't it amazing it takes all this and all they had to do is put Create A Team on the disc, like it USED to be.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:19 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 20

I think I figured some of it out. I tried to link my account and it said something like not valid gamertag, have ea send you an email, something along the lines of that. I have changed my gamertag before so I added my original gamertag (the one I probably registered with on the system to play online) and it worked. You guys should try that see if that helps.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:42 AM   #45
Pro

OVR: 13

Here's what my issue was, maybe it'll help you guys. I had created a team with the (web) next to my name. So, I emailed EA Support ( go to support.ea.com, choose system, game, issue, etc.) explaining that my gamertag needed to be linked with that account. Within 12 hours, a rep had emailed me back saying that my GT was now linked. After that, you have to go into your easportsworld.com profile, find the 'my bio' section, then click edit. From this screen, you'll find two options - your EA.com persona and your gamertag-linked persona. You need to select the gamertag-linked persona. That will make it the default persona on your easportsworld.com account. Thusly, when you go to teambuilder, it will have "(xbox360)" or "(ps3)" next to your name, rather than "(web)". If this happens, your created teams will no longer be there but anything you create beyond this point will be found on a teambuilder search.

Hope this helps guys. I know it's been a rough couple of days, but playing with my team builder team (finally) is hugely rewarding and it makes all this work worth it Good luck. PM me if you have any questions
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »