Home

*OFFICIAL NCAA 10 RECRUITING THREAD*

This is a discussion on *OFFICIAL NCAA 10 RECRUITING THREAD* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #49
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: *OFFICIAL NCAA 10 RECRUITING THREAD*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalf
Pink/purple diamond means the recruit has "hidden" interest in your school. If you target and call them you will go from not being on the board at all to usually somewhere in his top 5. You still have to work him like normal from there.
Where would you need to look for this diamond? Is it behind his head or do you have to open his page to see it?
Old 07-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #50
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

OVR: 10

Also, when I had the lock unlocked, I had unlocked one of his pitches before ever talking to him...
Old 07-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4

Alright, I just started a competitve online dynasty against my friends. Since I'm the best one out of the group, they made me start with San Jose State (1 Star) while they all started with 2 Star or 3 star teams.

One of my best abilities last year was recruiting, but this year I am obviously starting behind and only 2 star recruits are interested in me. Should I go after some 4 star recruits with the hope of swaying them? If so, how many?

Im pretty good at recruiting and swaying non-interested recruits last year, but I was Maryland. This year, what should my strategy be with the 1 Star prestige San Jose State?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #52
Rookie

Oops! Any help would be greatly appreciated...this is my first round at dynasty in this year's game...
Old 07-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #53
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Does anyone know where the thread is, that had all the 40 times and speed ratings for this years game is? Someone posted it a few days ago and Ive been searching but cant find the name of it!

Thanks!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #54
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobalo85
Alright, I just started a competitve online dynasty against my friends. Since I'm the best one out of the group, they made me start with San Jose State (1 Star) while they all started with 2 Star or 3 star teams.

One of my best abilities last year was recruiting, but this year I am obviously starting behind and only 2 star recruits are interested in me. Should I go after some 4 star recruits with the hope of swaying them? If so, how many?

Im pretty good at recruiting and swaying non-interested recruits last year, but I was Maryland. This year, what should my strategy be with the 1 Star prestige San Jose State?
Apparently you can go for the 2* and 3* prospects and basically get the same results you would get with 4* and 5* in 1-2 years.

All the evidence you need is in the "Progression makes dynasty unplayable" thread.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucas005
Apparently you can go for the 2* and 3* prospects and basically get the same results you would get with 4* and 5* in 1-2 years.

All the evidence you need is in the "Progression makes dynasty unplayable" thread.
I read most of that thread and it seems different people are getting different results. Mostly, I saw hellisan's data and none of those were outrageous when it came to initial ratings...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #56
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
Does anyone know where the thread is, that had all the 40 times and speed ratings for this years game is? Someone posted it a few days ago and Ive been searching but cant find the name of it!

Thanks!
Anyone at all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »