Home

How do we get our teams from TB?

This is a discussion on How do we get our teams from TB? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: How do we get our teams from TB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firktaf
I just took a look at your stuff on the Teambuilder site and it looks like the issue is that your easportsworld account isn't tied to your xbox live account. Your account on there is listed as "Web" when it needs to be "Xbox 360" in order for you to download them to the 360. I'm not sure if it's possible to change your account over to Xbox 360(Adam should know) but you'll need to either do that or start a different easportsworld account that is connected to your 360 gamertag...which would also mean you'll have to remake the teams.

In the meantime, you might want to check into your current easportsworld account to see if you can attach your gamertag to it.
I thought I was linked to EAsports world? Here is what I see when I go there...

Let me know if I am doing something else wrong.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #10
Rookie

firktaf's Arena

OVR: 7

If you look in your screen shot, you'll see that under your account name it says "EA ID". Here's a picture for mine:

You'll notice that under my account name it says "Xbox 360". What you did was create your easportsworld account separately(on the web) from your 360 so easportsworld isn't recognizing that they're supposed to be attached to each other despite you using the same account name. Now that I think of it, since it's same name, creating a new account probably won't work in your situation. So, you need to look into your easportsworld account settings and attach your Xbox 360 account to that. I'm not sure how to do it specifically but there should be a way to do it.

Edit: Ok, I was looking around and I think I've found how to do it. From that same place you were, select "my profile". Then on that page, you'll see "my bio". On that same bar, select edit. And on this page is where you'll begin to attach your Xbox 360 "persona" to your easportsworld account. So from here, you should select new persona and then just follow the on screen directions from there.

NFL:
Jacksonville Jaguars
MLB:
St. Louis Cardinals
NBA:
Orlando Magic
NCAA: UCF Knights

Last edited by firktaf; 07-17-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:20 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
If you look in your screen shot, you'll see that under your account name it says "EA ID". Here's a picture for mine:

You'll notice that under my account name it says "Xbox 360". What you did was create your easportsworld account separately(on the web) from your 360 so easportsworld isn't recognizing that they're supposed to be attached to each other despite you using the same account name. Now that I think of it, since it's same name, creating a new account probably won't work in your situation. So, you need to look into your easportsworld account settings and attach your Xbox 360 account to that. I'm not sure how to do it specifically but there should be a way to do it.

Edit: Ok, I was looking around and I think I've found how to do it. From that same place you were, select "my profile". Then on that page, you'll see "my bio". On that same bar, select edit. And on this page is where you'll begin to attach your Xbox 360 "persona" to your easportsworld account. So from here, you should select new persona and then just follow the on screen directions from there.
Thanks for your help! That must be it but I tried and it wouldn't link. LOL I will try again tomorrow.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:52 AM   #12
Rookie

calbearz24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

when did you link your gamertag? i've been trying on and off since tuesday and i get the same "Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag" message that virtually everyone gets when trying to add the new persona.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:05 AM   #13
Rookie

firktaf's Arena

Umm, I believe that I had set up my easportsworld account through a previous EA sports game so they were linked from the very beginning. It could be possible that you guys had the same thing happen that I did but actually set up a second account with a different email address. So, that might be worth exploring if you have or had multiple email accounts.

If that's not the case though and you're still not able to link your gamertag, then I don't really know what to do to fix it. Maybe just call EA customer service and see if there's anything they can do. Or maybe it'd be easier to link if you were to start a new account? You'd have to redo your teams but at least you'd be able to use Teambuilder(if it were to work anyway, lol).

..........actually, I may have figured out a way around these issues. You could create a whole new profile/gamertag on your 360 but you would never need to actually use it on the system. This way you would know for certain that it's fresh and couldn't possibly be attached to anything else. Then, you log onto easportsworld through your computer and hopefully link this new account and the EASW one together or you could just start a new EASW account as well. You might not be able to use your current teams and you wouldn't be able to have private teams but it should work. This is kind of similar to how I have it and the game actually allows me to do a quick search of the various profiles on my system. So, it'd be a completely different account but it'd be just like using your current one. And if it doesn't work, you just delete this new profile.

NFL:
Jacksonville Jaguars
MLB:
St. Louis Cardinals
NBA:
Orlando Magic
Old 07-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #14
MVP

I don;t know how to fix this either

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:47 AM   #15
MVP

Adam are you out there? Need help please.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #16
Rookie

firktaf's Arena

I don't know if you saw it but check out this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-anymore.html

After reading that, I was able to download your Xbox Live team yesterday and it worked perfectly.

Edit: Actually, there was one issue. The team name "Xbox Live" didn't get through the filter for some reason and was just "XXXXXXX".

NFL:
Jacksonville Jaguars
MLB:
St. Louis Cardinals
NBA:
Orlando Magic

Last edited by firktaf; 07-18-2009 at 01:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »