Home

2 DIFFERENT GAMES WTF!

This is a discussion on 2 DIFFERENT GAMES WTF! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
2 DIFFERENT GAMES WTF!

In most of the post guys are complaining about issues they are having but almost everyone does not say what system their playing on. Because from what I seen there are two different games. PS3 and 360 are not the same. The issue with picks are not on PS3 the db's and safties dont even play the same their not all over the wr's then breaking on the ball as soon as you throw it like last years Madden. I have both games and the PS3 for the first time is better. 360 reminds me of past EA football games, but PS3 version is something else the players dont even run the same as 360 knee's dont go high. Overall the whole game just plays better and its more realistic how the players act. I never buy my sports games on PS3 before this is the first time and I wasnt sure untill i got 360 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: 2 DIFFERENT GAMES WTF!

NOT TRUE and actually counts as trolling....Just a heads up. Could be that it SEEMS like different games due to PS3 getting the patch 1st.

This should also be in the impressions thread....
Old 07-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #3

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: 2 DIFFERENT GAMES WTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
NOT TRUE and actually counts as trolling....Just a heads up. Could be that it SEEMS like different games due to PS3 getting the patch 1st.

This should also be in the impressions thread....
Quoted For Truth and Accuracy.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »