Home

I can't wait!!!!

This is a discussion on I can't wait!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #17
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: I can't wait!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
bad analogy...pick pocketing someone for the 13th time does not equal getting fired up for your game against 'Bama because you know 1) you can make a pretty nice jump in the rankings with a W, and 2) you have to save face for your recruits because you just lost to Vandy by 3 on a last second back of the endzone catch.

Which one of these things is not like the other?

....I should go summarize that game in the Dynasty thread...it was a battle unlike any I've ever had on a next-gen football game.
Im speaking from a personal opinion. Every year I find myself paying this series less and less. A sports game may never be as redundant as action-adventure ,but NCAA is hitting my closet faster and faster.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Not to be mean, but I can't wait until all the 1 post or 20 post posters are gone.
YES. Maybe some can stick around and provide helpful feedback, but the majority have been posting some really stupid stuff.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevins
My favorite complaint of theirs is why hasn't EA released the rosters with names yet.
I saw that too.. LMAO
Old 07-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Not to be mean, but I can't wait until all the 1 post or 20 post posters are gone. I was very critical about this games demo and I was proved wrong big time. Does the game have issues, yes. Are they game breaking HELL NO!!!!!! I love this game and it's great, I'm really enjoying it a lot. I'm just tired of seeing these stupid post's lately complaining about everything little thing, it's annoying, play the game and if you don;t enjoy it, sell it trow it off a roof or what ever, just stop making threads complaining already. That's why I can;t wait until these threads calm down a bit.

Amen brother. I am having a lot of fun in dynasty mode. Just need my 360 patch!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 37

I love all the posts from members with like 4 written posts to their name talking about how "cool" season showdown is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 11:01 PM   #22
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, those jibblet heads with less than 20 posts messing up the boards...lets kill 'em all!!! (I'm messing!)

In all reality though, more members visiting generates more revenue because there is more clicking going towards the advertising windows. If that's not how this site works, then I stand corrected. Regardless, I post in spurts whether it's here or other places...sue me.

I love the game and cannot wait until we get rosters and a patch (...or two!!??) because Madden seems to be turning into a fad about who can glitch or not glitch and who can master the rocket catch or whatever animation will be popular that year...I'm a little bitter tonight, sorry.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #23
Rookie

tbone1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Not to be mean, but I can't wait until all the 1 post or 20 post posters are gone. I was very critical about this games demo and I was proved wrong big time. Does the game have issues, yes. Are they game breaking HELL NO!!!!!! I love this game and it's great, I'm really enjoying it a lot. I'm just tired of seeing these stupid post's lately complaining about everything little thing, it's annoying, play the game and if you don;t enjoy it, sell it trow it off a roof or what ever, just stop making threads complaining already. That's why I can;t wait until these threads calm down a bit.
Too bad you can't do backround checks on some of these kids
Old 07-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone1
Too bad you can't do backround checks on some of these kids
The process would take too long.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »