Home

Problem with Flexbone

This is a discussion on Problem with Flexbone within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Problem with Flexbone

First off let me say I absolutely love the improvements EA made to the Flexbone this year. They added an incredible amount of plays and variety to make it both fun and deceptive. The only gripe I have is that there is no counter play, to go opposite of the motion. I played on a team that ran a double wing offense similar to the Flexbone. Our money plays would be inside and outside traps. The wing back would motion towards the direction of the play. Whenever teams would start to stunt towards the motion, that's when we would hit them with a counter. Sending the wing back in motion and coming back the other direction with the opposite wing back. The counters were usually the big hitters because it caught the defense off guard.

I haven't seen one run out of Flexbone where a back motions to the right and the play comes back to the left. When I play against the Flexbone in the game, if I'm thinking it's a run... I will key my defense towards the motion... not away because no running plays will come back the direction of the original back in motion.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »