Home

Just like real life, Notre Dame cheats!

This is a discussion on Just like real life, Notre Dame cheats! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #73
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Just like real life, Notre Dame cheats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkDockta27
we may have the best coach, but y'all got Touchdown Buddy Jesus...i mean how awesome is that?
well i personally would like your coach (even though i'm a Pats fan and like Weis since he's from the town next to me) so win a title this year so he can move on to South Bend... at least i hope
Old 07-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #74
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

don't get your hopes up Jersey Suave...he said he's staying in Gainesville...my hope is he's not like Billy Donovan...I like Donovan, but dang that was a db move on his part with the stunt he pulled with the whole I'm the coach of Orlando, no I wanna go back to Florida....besides why leave a good thing like he's got at Florida, to go to a second rate Irish team? lol jk guys, i like the Irish....just not as much as UF

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 07-21-2009, 08:47 AM   #75
Banned

IbleedBLUEandGOLD's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by edreedpicksix
lmfao the nebraska fan is bashing ND? lol?

when was the last time nebraska did anything relevant besides have one of the worst defenses in div 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBlackshirtsXx
all i have to say to irishfbfan is remember this? LOL

everyone is sooo jealous that nd can let opponents fans take over their whole stadium hahah

When was this game?? It had to have been before 1997 because you can easily see Touchdown Jesus in the background. After the renovation, the new seats covered up the side of that building. Those pictures are the best you can do?? At least ND has a chance to win 10 games this year. Yes, they have a weaker schedule, but when's the last time anybody has heard anything positive about Nebraska football?? Was Lawrence Phillips in that game, or was he out and about trying to choke a b****!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #76
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5

Actually that game was in 2000... The year we won in overtime by way of Crouch keeper to the outside... J Jones had a couple of kick return TD's which was the only reason you were even close to winning. 2001 We stomped you in Lincoln. I have to give it up to Arnez Battle though, I really liked his tenacity.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #77
Rookie

prd689's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbleedBLUEandGOLD
When was this game?? It had to have been before 1997 because you can easily see Touchdown Jesus in the background. After the renovation, the new seats covered up the side of that building. Those pictures are the best you can do?? At least ND has a chance to win 10 games this year. Yes, they have a weaker schedule, but when's the last time anybody has heard anything positive about Nebraska football?? Was Lawrence Phillips in that game, or was he out and about trying to choke a b****!!!
ND will not win 10 games this year... Im glad that you feel great after pummeling a terrible Hawaii squad last year but dude... Be real... Same coach... Same crap for a QB... If ND and NU met up this year I would hate to be an Irish fan... Also, the last time someone heard something positive about Nebraska was last year... Going 9-4 and winning the Gator Bowl over Clemson... Also, a few years before that going to the Big 12 title game...
Face it... Notre Dame will not get the respect YOU think it deserves until they join the Big 10
Old 07-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #78
Banned

IbleedBLUEandGOLD's Arena

OVR: 0

The Big10?!? I'm from Wisconsin and am a big Badger fan, but the Big 10 is the weakest BCS conference around. After Ohio State and Penn State, there is nobody. The Big 10 gets no respect because they haven't earned it at all. Every year the just get crushed in bowl games. I'm not on this thread to bash any teams or say that ND is the greatest, everyone knows that they have been a flop in the last decade. I'm just here to defend the team I root for. Oh and for the Nebraska guy, I didn't notice the second tier of seating when I first looked at the picture, so it was after 1997.

Oh yeah.....GO IRISH!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #79
Rookie

prd689's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbleedBLUEandGOLD
I'm not on this thread to bash any teams or say that ND is the greatest, everyone knows that they have been a flop in the last decade.
First off, thank you for admitting that. Also, keep in mind that the Independents get no respect on a national level... And, the Big 10 Powers have at least won more than 1 out of 9 bowls. So, in regards to Big 10 not being respected based on that is a pretty week argument...
Old 07-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prd689
First off, thank you for admitting that. Also, keep in mind that the Independents get no respect on a national level... And, the Big 10 Powers have at least won more than 1 out of 9 bowls. So, in regards to Big 10 not being respected based on that is a pretty week argument...
Big 10 gets no respect from anyone outside of the big 10, especially down in the south.

Keep in mind the independents dont get respected? SO you dont respect Army or Navy just because they're indie and arent great teams? And you dont respect ND as one of the greatest, most historic programs in CFB history because they're indie? Yea ND has sucked recently but your high horse,get off it chief...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »