Home

WOW! Those TEXAS lineman have skillz!!!

This is a discussion on WOW! Those TEXAS lineman have skillz!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
WOW! Those TEXAS lineman have skillz!!!

So I'm playing online against Texas and sack McCoy...he fumbles and no sooner has the ball bent a blade of grass that some lineman scoops up the ball and starts running downfield...no bobble, no stumble...no ball slipping out of the fingers.

I thought, ok...maybe the lineman for Texas don't wear thick gloves and pads like most college lineman??

Then I thought, well maybe it was a lucky bounce. Only problem...I forced a fumble the next quarter too and the same thing happened. They pick it right up off the ground smooth as silk.

McCoy is simply amazing. He's so freaking good he can fumble the ball and keep it from rolling and bouncing on the ground. It just hits the ground and just sticks there like it hit some velcro...waiting for a lineman to pick it up.

Props to Texas for getting these lineman and having Colt McCoy. Any other football game I've ever seen the QB fumbles it and it bounces this way and that and the lineman dive to the ground and are just happy enough to land on the ball without it squirting out from under them. Their fingers are usually broken, jammed and swollen from battling in the trenches but those Texas lineman...WOW!

By the way, I won the game so I'm not just complaining. Just giving props for the job Texas has done getting these guys.

Last edited by AbsoluteFury; 07-19-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: WOW! Those TEXAS lineman have skillz!!!

Love the sarcasm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »