Home

OK, has anyone here played The Game (L-A-X) online?

This is a discussion on OK, has anyone here played The Game (L-A-X) online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 06:15 AM   #17
Rookie

ReservoirDog76's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OK, has anyone here played The Game (L-A-X) online?

How do you check someones average skill against?
Old 07-20-2009, 06:22 AM   #18
Rookie

Bamo305's Arena

OVR: 13

yeah i palyed the game a couple of time he know bout me bamo305 ps3 hes a good player he was ranked 1 i was ranked 8 when he play top ranked players like myself we play we low rank teams that how the game gets down and its really him he has a cam and all
Old 07-20-2009, 06:58 AM   #19
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

He collects free wins and here's proof. His last 50 online games on his EAsports profile have ALL been 21-0 scores except two games. And I bet if it showed the last 100 it would still be 21-0 quick concede free wins. "The Game" is whack...just like his C.rap

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/profile/882734

Free wins:
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against B-A-N-G-O-U-T who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Oklahoma against BLUNTS-N-ALCOHOL who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against N-W-A who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against H8-IT-OR-LOVE-IT who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against B-A-N-G-O-U-T who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against THREEHUNNEDBARZ who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against DO-NOT-PLAY-ME who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against DO-NOT-PLAY-ME who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against T-H-E-GAME who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against jCROSS24 who played as Oklahoma and won 28-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against E--S--P--N who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against G-A-M-E who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against THE-GAME-ROOM who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against S-O-O-W-O-O who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against THREEHUNNEDBARZ who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against T-H-E-GAME who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as UNLV against jCROSS24 who played as Florida Atlantic and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against jCROSS24 who played as Florida State and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THREEHUNNEDBARZ who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against C-H-U-C-K who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against E--S--P--N who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against G-A-M-E who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against THE-GAME-ROOM who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against O-N-E-B-L-O-O-D who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against S-O-O-W-O-O who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against T-H-E-GAME who played as Vanderbilt and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-CHEAT-CODE who played as Western Kentucky and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against NEW-JACK-CITY who played as Nevada and lost 0-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-RED-ALBUM who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against DO-NOT-PLAY-ME who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against SHOOT_XO who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against BSTARGUNZ who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against o-n-e-c-u-z-z who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-GAME-SHOW who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-MURDER-KING who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-CHEAT-CODE who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against NEW-JACK-CITY who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against charlie_brown79 who played as Alabama and won 35-7
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-RED-ALBUM who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against C-H-U-C-K who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against E--S--P--N who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against G-A-M-E who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-GAME-ROOM who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against DO-NOT-PLAY-ME who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against S-O-O-W-O-O who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against jCROSS24 who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THREEHUNNEDBARZ who played as Florida and won 21-0

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors

Last edited by mistershadez; 07-20-2009 at 07:01 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #20
Rookie

ReservoirDog76's Arena

Hahaha I really wanna play him then he's probably *** on the sticks.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

I know he was ranked in the top 5 on the PS3 in 2K9 basketball game. But I've never played him
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Triple H?
Haha! You know...I was just thinking that it was "time to play the game..."
Old 07-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservoirDog76
#1 ranked PS3 online player. He is rapper "The Game."

Everyone up to speed now?

I doubt it is him. That would not be the easiest name to get so if he didn't act fast, someone else would have that PSN ID. It is a pretty generic name, it could be anyone. I doubt it is the Rapper.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershadez
He collects free wins and here's proof. His last 50 online games on his EAsports profile have ALL been 21-0 scores except two games. And I bet if it showed the last 100 it would still be 21-0 quick concede free wins. "The Game" is whack...just like his C.rap

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/profile/882734

Free wins:
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Oklahoma against BLUNTS-N-ALCOHOL who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against N-W-A who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against H8-IT-OR-LOVE-IT who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against jCROSS24 who played as Oklahoma and won 28-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as UNLV against jCROSS24 who played as Florida Atlantic and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against jCROSS24 who played as Florida State and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against C-H-U-C-K who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against O-N-E-B-L-O-O-D who played as Oklahoma and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against T-H-E-GAME who played as Vanderbilt and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-CHEAT-CODE who played as Western Kentucky and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against NEW-JACK-CITY who played as Nevada and lost 0-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against SHOOT_XO who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against BSTARGUNZ who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against o-n-e-c-u-z-z who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-GAME-SHOW who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-MURDER-KING who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-CHEAT-CODE who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against NEW-JACK-CITY who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as Florida against charlie_brown79 who played as Alabama and won 35-7
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against C-H-U-C-K who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against E--S--P--N who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against G-A-M-E who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against THE-GAME-ROOM who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against S-O-O-W-O-O who played as Florida and won 21-0
  • NCAAź FOOTBALL 10: L-A-X played as USC against jCROSS24 who played as Florida and won 21-0

Case Closed, that guy is a scam. I would report him. Looks like he only plays people with names in ALL CAPS and the letters all seperated. Those are the most fake made up accounts I have seen. You have your buddy make up accounts, then you have him lose/concede to you. Funny how he has played each one like multiple times. Why would you keep playing someone you have played and beaten 21-0. Report his ***. He should be banned.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »