Home

Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep!

This is a discussion on Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep!

I originally posted this because my friend and I thought it was hilarious. Some of you given that these are the Operation Sports boards had to put your wine glasses and your pinkies down and write a post badmouthing what I said about it needing to be fixed.

Slthree, When did I EVER say there are too many fumbles? I said in this instance and the way it looks the game was clearly glitching out and something was astray, overall I'm ok with the amount of fumbles in the game, thanks!

Alliball
, Sorry that my wording offended you, clearly you have taken it to heart and are feeling manipulated as well as incredible sad, I apoligize my friend it won't happen again.

BigTigLSU Big props to you, that sounds like your pretty incredible at the game and I appreciate the advice.

Also, thanks to everyone in this thread who KNEW this was meant to be fun and to possibly get something like this fixed for next year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #26
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlerguy92
I originally posted this because my friend and I thought it was hilarious. Some of you given that these are the Operation Sports boards had to put your wine glasses and your pinkies down and write a post badmouthing what I said about it needing to be fixed.

Slthree, When did I EVER say there are too many fumbles? I said in this instance and the way it looks the game was clearly glitching out and something was astray, overall I'm ok with the amount of fumbles in the game, thanks!

Alliball
, Sorry that my wording offended you, clearly you have taken it to heart and are feeling manipulated as well as incredible sad, I apoligize my friend it won't happen again.

BigTigLSU Big props to you, that sounds like your pretty incredible at the game and I appreciate the advice.

Also, thanks to everyone in this thread who KNEW this was meant to be fun and to possibly get something like this fixed for next year!
Called it.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:43 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:

Alliball

Way to come off as a smug douche, congrats on that.

Called it.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:07 PM   #28
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
Way to come off as a smug douche, congrats on that.

Called it.
You would be the one coming off as that before any of us.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #29
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

I understood the point of the thread but I figured I would let people know a way to tone down the amount of fumbles and I dont think even commented on your post directly... The Gameplan feature actually works and its important to use it as a strategy I just wanted to add that in case someone wasnt aware, and I am not all that great at the game nor was that the point of me posting about using the gameplan feature
Old 07-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #30
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Again, what do you want fixed? That there can't ever possibly be 3 fumbles in 5 seconds? The problem with "randomness" is that people get upset when things like this happen - a few times in thousands of games played. I've seen much crazier things happen in real life. Have you seen anyone throw a pass backwards to their offensive tackle like Aaron Brooks on the Raiders tried? Can you imagine the backlash if that happened in this game?

Again, nothing needs to get fixed. Yes, it's a funny play, but I just don't see where this needs "fixing".
Old 07-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU
I understood the point of the thread but I figured I would let people know a way to tone down the amount of fumbles and I dont think even commented on your post directly... The Gameplan feature actually works and its important to use it as a strategy I just wanted to add that in case someone wasnt aware, and I am not all that great at the game nor was that the point of me posting about using the gameplan feature
I wasn't attacking you, I was thanking you for the advice because I do believe I had my teams offense on "aggressive".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #32
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Alliball

You may be back tracking now but you cannot alter the facts. The fact is you chose to start a thread which had an inflammatory tone.

The fact is you included a video in a feeble attempt to be an Apex Jr.

The fact is that you said in your original post and in this one that I have quoted that the fumble in your video proves that something is "broken".

Yet, now you say that fumbles aren't broken. So, what is it? Are they broken or are they not?

Its very weak to say your true intention was to call attention to something "funny" when you clearly had a different agenda from the start. The title of the thread wasn't "Hey take a look at this funny video" nor did you say in the body of your 1st post "Thought you guys might like this funny video"

In case you forgot how you labled the thread that YOU started, here it is: "Um...4 fumbles in 5 seconds? Yep!" And then you went on to say:
Quote:
"I wanted to have a developer possibly take a look at this and note it so that it can be fixed for next year...because for god sake this is ridiculous"!
So, please don't back peddle now because cooler heads are prevailing and you play the game like a child and have been busted.

You called out EA and called it "ridiculous" and said it had to be "fixed". Don't call out an EA develepor to "fix" something that's NOT broken.

Call them out to fix the presentation. We can all get on board with that.

Last edited by slthree; 07-22-2009 at 05:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »