Home

My next three games are rough any advice

This is a discussion on My next three games are rough any advice within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
Rookie

BCScreamingEagles's Arena

OVR: 5
My next three games are rough any advice

Do not get me wrong I am a decent player and in my offline dynasty I am playing as Boston College. First season I went undefeated on AA and won the national championship next season (on heisman) I had three losses as one of them coming to Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl. My team now is very young as I only have a few seniors. I just got the best recruiting class in the nation and right know these players are average (they are only freshman) My next three games are against FSU (A+ for offense defense and special teams) Clemson (18th in the country and always give me a good run for my money) and Miami (whom I am yet to play but I am pretty sure is really good by looking at there ratings) This stretch will really make or break my season in terms of an ACC championship, my bowl game and also good recruits. I am also at a 5 star school and would really love to get up to a 6 star to really rake in the recruits.

So does anybody have any tips for beating teams equal or even a little better that you. Strategies that work coverages game planning anything that you can advise me on would be great.

Edit- Also any tendencies of any of these teams that I should be aware of that you could point out would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by BCScreamingEagles; 07-22-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
Rookie

BCScreamingEagles's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: My next three games are rough any advice

Any tips...
Old 07-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 12

Its your 3rd year right? so for FSU that means Jermain Thomas will be like 99 overall Senior and E.J Manual will be like 95 overall Junior... They also would have Easterling and Reed at WR both Seniors in the high 90s... and they always have a great defensive.. Its gonna be hard bro they run mostly Ace, I form and some shotgun plays
Old 07-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7

Bro thats not that bad, Im in my first season as UK. I created a QB and 2 RBs and a DE and I run Mississippi States offense. I have Florida(1), Bama(5) and GT(7) I moved GT to the SEC for Vandy and moved USF into the ACC so Vandy is now in the Big East. So you dont have it that bad!

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »