Home

I have 2 Questions

This is a discussion on I have 2 Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
I have 2 Questions

I haven't played NCAA since like 2004 or something so my questions may be quite easy to answer.

1) Is there much difference between 09 and 2010? And can you tell me the differences of what they have added into it via a link or something.

2) Is there a way to have names instead of numbers? In the end I don't know half the people anyways, but names are better then numbers.. maybe through a EA Locker or something?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I have 2 Questions

#1 I think there is a huge difference. 10 is a much better game as 09 was better the 08 and so on. Look at the impressions thread that is sticked on the main page on this site. It's just above your post. If you have not played this game since 04 or so then it will be completely different.
#2 I will not play without names and I know most of the college guys by #. Here is a link to the best roster out there made by the hard working guys on this site. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ster-done.html

I buy this game every year.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: I have 2 Questions

alright thanks, maybe I will get this and madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »