Home

Wtf Herbstreit!?

This is a discussion on Wtf Herbstreit!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Wtf Herbstreit!?

He always picks the other team. I am Ohio State and he has never once sided with me. My first game of the year was against Navy and of course he picks Navy. I think he is overcompensating for the fact that it is the Buckeyes that gave this man a career.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #10
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

I have yet to see both Corso and Herby pick the same team to win on that screen...I play as Army and one of them always picks me, even against ranked teams like W. Virginia and Vanderbilt.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:59 PM   #11
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
Ok so first year in my dynasty, first game i lose to Miami. I drop to 25th i believe. 2nd game was against an FCS school, i take a look at the Game Info like i do pretty much every game, and i looked and Herbstreit picked the FCS school over me! I was like ok, cool. 2nd year, first game of the year is against an FCS school. Just came off an Orange Bowl victory over TCU 35-10 in the previous season. Once again i look at the Game Info, and once again Herbstreit picks the FCS school over me. I was shocked and confused, so i figured i would sim this season real quick and go to my 3rd season and pick another FCS school to play against. I won the NC over Texas 20-13 at the end of year 2, and my first game of year 3 was against an FCS school. I take a look at the Game Info and ill be damned if Herbstriet isnt picking the FCS school again! I mean wtf, does he have something against FSU or something i mean come on. Im better than the FCS school in every facet of the game. But its not a big deal just wondering if anyone else has seen this, or Herbstreit always picks against other ppl too?
if game info screen your talking about is the one where you click down on the right stick, then where Corso and Herby are has nothing to do with their picks. Corso's picture will always be on one team and Herby's on the other. Just look at the ticker on the bottom when it says picks and you will see reasonable picks. trust me I've never seen Herby or Corso pick an FCS team over anyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »