Home

Swapping Sunbelt teams with teambuilders...

This is a discussion on Swapping Sunbelt teams with teambuilders... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon5 Swapping Sunbelt teams with teambuilders...

I plan on inserting my teambuilder schools in place of the Sunbelt Conf. teams. Other than the schedule being the same, does it matter which schools are swapped for who as far as recruiting pipelines and rivalries go?

For example, if I replace FIU with a school in Virginia, will my rival automatically be whoever replaces Fla Atl? Or will my rivals be based on the location of my other teambuilder schools?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Swapping Sunbelt teams with teambuilders...

For Pipelines it doesn't matter who you swap out.
For Rivalries it matters. If SunBelt Team X has rival SunBelt team Y, and you swap Team Builder Team A in place of X, and TeamBuilder Team B in place of Y, then A will have rival B.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Swapping Sunbelt teams with teambuilders...

My rivalries got all screwed up. I swapped my teambuilder teams in with teams that had each other rivals and then switched them into bigger conferences (Sunbelt to the Big 10). I am not sure what happened but all the sunbelt teams I replaced are rivals with the crappy big 10 teams now (Iowa, Indiana, Northewestern).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »