Home

OS NCAA 10 Preview: Big East

This is a discussion on OS NCAA 10 Preview: Big East within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS NCAA 10 Preview: Big East

Parity rules in the Big East. For that simple reason it is very hard to predict what team will be Big East champs at the end of the year. Parity is also the reason why -- with a few breaks -- I could easily see a team like Louisville or UConn competing for the league championship.

But if I had to choose a favorite to win the conference, then it would have to be South Florida. However, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, West Virginia or Cincinnati could easily win the conference as well. Expect the Big East to be a very competitive conference, and for the winner to perhaps not even have 10 wins.

Read More - OS NCAA 10 Preview: Big East
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
i think this list is right. WVU needs some playmakers at WR. so does Rutgers. Overall I think the Big East is a weak confrence now that all the good players are gone.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 15
Yeah thats about right but since The U left as well as Boston College the conference is very weak and everyone wants to say parity call it what it is lack of talent now that Steve Slaton left last year and now Pat White is gone take the automatic bid away the days of a big east team like Rutgers or Uconn beating and Sec or Big 12 team or done now.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15
P.S. Noel Divine will have a big year but the defense is why i agree WVU 5th or maybe 4th in the conference.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Funny how the Big East has become such a basketball-oriented league as of late. How the mighty have fallen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #6
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: OS NCAA 10 Preview: Big East

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Funny how the Big East has become such a basketball-oriented league as of late. How the mighty have fallen.
Lol. The Big East has and always will be a basketball conference.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2
thats very true. just like the sec will most likely be a football confrence
Old 08-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Sorry, I have to disagree with you here. You still have plenty of NFL talent in the BE. You have 5 teams which are always ranked in the top 25 at some point in the year. You have one of the top 5 coaches in the country there. You have 1st day NFL draft prospects in Pike, Gilyard, Selvie, Devine and maybe more. 3 QBs on the O'Brien watch list, 3 HB on the Walker list, etc.

It is trendy to pick on the BE right now. All the cool kids are doing it. Sadly, those people know very little about football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »