Home

My mind is made up!

This is a discussion on My mind is made up! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: My mind is made up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Lol. Send me ur sliders in a PM. Im kinda scared to move back down to AA, but hey...

I'll do that but the thing is,i'm using Colorado.....not a team like UF,Ohio St or USC for example lol

Oh and something else....i had the fight of my life just to beat friggin' Toledo!! I couldn't stop their spread at all. I was sick! lol
Old 08-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #18
six
Banned

I'm in year 4 of my dynasty and I have tried to keep my Kentucky Wildcats OOC schedule realistic AKA crappy, just like in real life since we play in the SEC East, a very tough division and conference obviously. I have played Western KY(just like we agreed to do in real life for four years), Louisville, usually a Sun Belt team, and a I-AA school.

But after I'm done with this year, I think I am going to schedule Boise State, Utah, Louisville and Western Kentucky. I am really sick of Boise State playing their PATHETIC schedule in their PATHETIC conference and getting to the Rose Bowl every year, as well as Utah getting there.

Idk why the freaking Rose Bowl takes Boise State over the #2 Big ten team (each of the first 3 years in my dynasty #1 Big Ten Penn State or Buckeyes have been in NC Game) but they do, so I'm sick of it. I am happy to report Boise State already lost once this year...to Utah of course. lol.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #19
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I typically blow out weak teams, have close games vs equal teams, and usually get beat by teams that are better.
your playing on AA right?

What slider settings are you using for human interceptions, and human pass rush?
Old 08-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #20
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
your playing on AA right?

What slider settings are you using for human interceptions, and human pass rush?
no, I've moved onto Heisman now. using the OS Legends Heisman sliders that are in the sliders section here. I think the only think I've changed from those base sliders is change CPU run block up to 45 from 40. I"ll probably end up lower the Human rush defense some though, CPU still not getting a consistent running game going. it will be nice once patch 2 comes out which will make the Run block slider not affect kickoffs, so i can really get their blocking better.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 08-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #21
Banned

SeminoleWAY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
I am playing on Heisman. 1 offline dynasty and one OD. I have a B+ team builder team in my offline dynasty and ND in my OD. The sliders are stacked for the CPU in both dynasties. Sliders don't matter in this case imo. If a weak team can give me a run for my money a better program should be able to do the same or even win if I am using the same sliders...

That is your problem. Play on AA with adjusted or non adjusted sliders. On Heisman, the most horrible QB will look like a All-American at games end. It's impossible to stop it. It's not worth the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #22
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
no, I've moved onto Heisman now. using the OS Legends Heisman sliders that are in the sliders section here. I think the only think I've changed from those base sliders is change CPU run block up to 45 from 40. I"ll probably end up lower the Human rush defense some though, CPU still not getting a consistent running game going. it will be nice once patch 2 comes out which will make the Run block slider not affect kickoffs, so i can really get their blocking better.
What was your main reason you moved to Heisman? Too easy on AA? I think the user gets too many sacks on AA, but Hesiman seems to know your plays beforehand routinely. I am finding it still hard on AA with adjustments but I am playing with UVA. Oregon State beat me 30 to 3 and I tried like hell to win it was my bowl game.

So it has been confirmed that the runblock slider will not affect kickoffs after patch 2?

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 08-06-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #23
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
What was your main reason you moved to Heisman? Too easy on AA? I think the user gets too many sacks on AA, but Hesiman seems to know your plays beforehand routinely. I am finding it still hard on AA with adjustments but I am playing with UVA.
the rest of the guys in the OD I'm in went with Heisman. I'm actually getting more sacks on Heisman, I lead the nation with 33 team sacks after 9 games. but then again I'm in the big 12 and mostly played passing team in OOC games. I haven't really noticed the CPU "knowing" my plays. at least not any more than usual(about the same as AA to me). mainly it's because the CPU run game is better on Heisman, but is still lacking though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 08-07-2009, 05:46 AM   #24
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleWAY
That is your problem. Play on AA with adjusted or non adjusted sliders. On Heisman, the most horrible QB will look like a All-American at games end. It's impossible to stop it. It's not worth the time.
But if suck QBs look like studs...Why dont the studs look like studs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »