Home

Is This Cheesing?

This is a discussion on Is This Cheesing? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is This Cheesing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
This sounds like a righteous commish. If EA gets around to patching this game up proper I would love to play in a league that has a true, football respecting commish.

as would I
Old 08-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
Rookie

dsciara21's Arena

OVR: 4

I for one play with Florida, but i run the flexbone and chew the clock. my record is 35-10 i am not a cheeser and if you pick a low ranked team so will I.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #11
Rookie

Lightbulb Re: Is This Cheesing?

If you want a clean game go into the lobby looking at the sportsmanship ratings and record. If they have a good record and high sportmanship then they might give u a good game. Also see if Florida is their first choice or Southern methodist, tcu, etc. There are good players out there. Also, try playing unranked games. Just don't go into play now, ranked match and start.

Look at this website and how many people post as well as others like ncaastrategies. Don't just settle for playing against the psychic cpu.

Besides beating cheesers who do the run and chuck is not hard at all. The people who are hard to beat are those that know how to read defenses, mix it up, and cheese. Football knowledge + cheese + stick skill = unstoppable. BUT, those are VERY rare.

I am 6-4 with dnf% of 10%. season showdown numbers, (5, 5, 13). All were pretty much good games.

My PSN ID is madguitarskillz1 . I am on most evenings after 10. I'll play any1 as long as u match up. The only thing that I ask is that u NOT TURN ON CHEW CLOCK AT BEGINNING OF GAME. ITS ANNOYING. Might as well playing 2 min quarters.

Just post your ID guys. That is what these websites are for. Maybe someone should post a list of all the IDs in a thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #12
Rookie

psn= Rockne2

Im mainly on Mon and Wed nights and Saturdays
Old 08-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #13
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
I agree with you. The only sports game I play online is MLB the Show. Guys still cheese but it's a lot harder to do in a baseball game. On top of that the online dev team are hawks about banning cheaters. I hear NCAA online is like the wild west. Anything goes lol. I have to be honest and say that I haven't played onlne this year, but last year was enough cheese to go a lifetime for me.
yep, EA should do what The Show devs do and ban cheaters.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

I usually have not had any issues beating anybody who plays with Ohio St. or Florida...I just make sure they are punished for trying to roll out every play and sling the ball down the field. There are plenty of plays available to make "Cheesers" quit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »