Home

Do I get $40 trade in value if I take this to Gamestop, or is that just for Madden?

This is a discussion on Do I get $40 trade in value if I take this to Gamestop, or is that just for Madden? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #17
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Do I get $40 trade in value if I take this to Gamestop, or is that just for Madde

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Still woundnt work as they will have your name on file as trading in NCAA for Madden when you originally traded in NCAA.
So you don't think it would work if I obtained a receipt from somebody that bought the game with straight cash, homey?

Or I could send the wife in there with Madden and this newly acquired receipt. That would work, right?
Old 08-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #18
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Do I get $40 trade in value if I take this to Gamestop, or is that just for Madde

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
So you don't think it would work if I obtained a receipt from somebody that bought the game with straight cash, homey?

Or I could send the wife in there with Madden and this newly acquired receipt. That would work, right?
If you have a receipt, you'll be able to do a return/refund, regardless of a prior trade. If they said anything, you could always say you got the traded copy somewhere else.

Just make sure that the receipt you get was paid for with cash, because if its too soon they may want to put it back on a card or ask to see the card at least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »