Home

Screw EA

This is a discussion on Screw EA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2003, 06:25 PM   #41
Undisputed King Of Sports

Crown42Royal's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Screw EA

If I may borrow a term from Squid, this pdhfh is a total asshat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2003, 08:21 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 3

Fine, don't buy the game. I'll be enjoying online play on the PS2 on EA's new network, which promises more features than any Xbox Live sports game has offered to this point.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:07 AM   #43
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

good luck with a 56k user game hahahaha Something we don't have to worry about on XBL.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:02 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

It is very commical reading such crap on this board! With the insightfulness of this generation, I better invest more money, because these kids are complete IDIOTS!

The arugument that you people pick, proves to me, and many other people who read this forum. That you have your heads up your ARSES!

You children stick with your Crap Station 2, then we don't have to details with you on XBOX LIVE, DAMN YOu are some Dumb SOB'S!
Old 05-21-2003, 02:08 PM   #45
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

pdhfh said:
It is very commical reading such crap on this board! With the insightfulness of this generation, I better invest more money, because these kids are complete IDIOTS!

The arugument that you people pick, proves to me, and many other people who read this forum. That you have your heads up your ARSES!

You children stick with your Crap Station 2, then we don't have to details with you on XBOX LIVE, DAMN YOu are some Dumb SOB'S!

go post elsewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2003, 02:58 PM   #46
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

pdhfh said:

go post elsewhere.

I agree totally with bdunn.

Oh, and pdhfh, you have been warned.
Old 05-21-2003, 03:04 PM   #47
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

You children stick with your Crap Station 2,

Ohhh how quaint. The intelligent one came up with Crap Station 2.
Old 05-21-2003, 03:10 PM   #48
Cr*m*n*lly *nd*rr*t*d

LetsGoPitt's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

pdhfh said:

Wow...you claim to be a 33 year old with lots of disposable income, yet you make more immature posts than most of the 16-18 year olds on here.....

Either daddy is the 33 y.o. with disposable income, or you had some sort of inheritance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »