Home

Whose your favorite football player that's NOT on your team?

This is a discussion on Whose your favorite football player that's NOT on your team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2003, 08:27 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Whose your favorite football player that\'s NOT on your team?

1. Kevin Jones VT He will have a monster year this year.

2. Rashaun Woods OK St. One of the best yet underated wide receivers in the game today. If they have a quaterback that can give him the ball he could be an all american and the 2nd wide out picked in next years draft.

3. Jonathan Vilma Mia I can still remember that hit in the Rose Bowl 2 years ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2003, 09:42 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm a Nebraska fan, and I like Larry Fitzgerald, Rashaun Woods, and Kevin Jones.
Old 05-21-2003, 10:50 PM   #27
We are...

psufan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

bigtiggalsu said:
Quote:

HappyValley said:
Hey Programmed, who exactly is this Devin Hester guy that you have in your sig? Where is he from and what school is he going to? Those stats are out of this world!

Devin Hester is considered to be the best athelete in Nation you never heard of. He is one of the most talented recruits at Miami can play WR or DB.

Chris Gamble?
What is going on...who wasn't at the Iowa Penn State game...lol anyways the field goal at the end of the 1st half by kaeding that hit off the post and in was a killer...yeah we've had some trouble with Iowa also with Minnesota I hope JoePa gives Austin Scott or Donnie Johnson the starting job...Did you see Pete Gilmore transfered clearing the way for Austin Scott
Old 05-21-2003, 11:08 PM   #28
MVP

tshelton's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

HipE said:
As an Iowa fan, I'd have to say Zac Mills from PSU. That dude showed a lot of heart against Iowa last year, he took a beating but hung in there and brought his team back.

I used to love to watch Randle El at Indiana. He put on a show every single game I watched him play in. As a Steelers fan, I'm glad I get to see him play all the time still.

Wow. Another Iowa fan on this board. I never thought I'd see it happen.

I'd have to say Seneca Wallace (yes, I know he is from our rival). He is just great to watch earlier in this year's season and the year before, but once things went downhill is wasn't too fun. It is amazing how he can place the ball in the recievers hands every which way he is running.
Old 05-21-2003, 11:10 PM   #29
Rookie

HappyValley's Arena

OVR: 3

Do you think they'll redshirt Scott? The backfield looks pretty open this year. Who came out of spring practice as the probable starter at running back?
Old 05-21-2003, 11:38 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Speaking of that Iowa-Penn State game last fall, I'm replaying it tomorrow. I started a new dynasty with the Hawkeyes in NCAA 2003, and my 24th ranked Hawks are playing the 25th ranked Lions next. Hopefully my Iowa team can protect a lead if I get one.

And tshelton, it's good that there are a couple of us Hawk fans here. It seems that PSU is well represented on these boards. Things might get vicious around here this fall when PSU has to travel to Iowa City. I live in Iowa City and work for the University, so if anybody wants to make a road trip out here and go to the game, I could help you out.
Old 05-22-2003, 12:32 AM   #31
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

Jeff Smoker that guy is hilarious
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2003, 01:09 AM   #32
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Cody Pickett and Reggie WIlliams from Washington.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »