Home

5 Things that will make NCAA 11 game of the year!

This is a discussion on 5 Things that will make NCAA 11 game of the year! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
5 Things that will make NCAA 11 game of the year!

This list isnt in any order but if added NCAA 11 will be the best Football game next year.

1. Momentum and/or Physics. Madden has this so if NCAA dev. team piggy backing off them hopefully we will see this in NCAA 11. After experiencing this in Madden I can not go back to unrealistic movement(Including pro-tak and nine man tackles). This should improve the OL/DL INA also.

2. Player Tendencies. Players need to play to their strengths. Anything to differ one style of player from another will be maybe the single most important gameplay feature in a NCAA football videogame history.

3. Boom/Bust System. Just like players progress in sports for whatever reason. Players also regress for whatever reason. I believe this needs to be represented in this game(if it was in this year it might have saved Dynasty mode for people).

4. Presentation. The band was just a band-aid on a broken leg! Just copy Madden.LOL Really team specific entrances will destroy anything Madden could bring in this area.

5. Equipment Upgrades. Once again Madden had this! I wouldnt care if they used the same graphics again and just improved the player models. We need every piece of equipment they can add. And this includes Hair. This year we need them to add player with heads. Not just faces in helmets.

This is my list of must things that will advance NCAA past Madden like it has everyyear except this year IMO. If the gameplay is improved like so many in the OS community says this list (once again IMO) will make NCAA11 game of the year hands down.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 08-27-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 5 Things that will make NCAA 11 game of the year!

1. upgradable/expandable stadiums. No point in turning FIU into a 6* school if 12,000 people are there to watch them play in the SEC. You should be able to add upper decks, enclose stadiums with retractable roofs, tear down and build a brand new stadium etc. We should be able to see the changes in-game, too that would be sweet. I have been waiting for this one for a while. Cant wait to play an SMU, or Army, or Wyoming home game in front of 90,000 fans haha. or to visit the Florida gators after they have fallen from grace and have become a 2* school that plays in front of 1,500 fans in a 14,000 capacity stadium.

2. also, there should be multiple animations for QB throwing motions. if they need someone to do the mo-cap just holla! haha

3. re-do the fans/crowd

4. throw out all the old commentary and get new stuff. perhaps more team specific commentary(if there is even any in there now)?

5. my 5th would be a more intuative juke/highlight stick. would be cool if you were going head-up with a defender and you could wiggle the stick to make the ball-carrier shake his shoulders then smash the stick to the side to juke, or forward to run over them or down to jump over them etc. that would be cool and make you feel more in-tune with the ball carrier.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

keep Nessler and put him with Todd Blackledge in real life or pt Musberger with Herbstriet..either way get rid of Corso and actually use EA for more than injuries...........N one thing that's minor but REALLY irks me is the times for the dynasty schedules, at least they could try to get em right as possible......O, and I agree with everything above except the player tendencies, theres to many players to do that for
Old 08-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

1. Plenty of presentation pregame, in-game, post game, and crucial for Dynasty mode (television type broadcasts with personal touches).

2. O-line and D-line interaction must be polished.

3. Maybe hard to get exact player throws, running animations, etc, but a variety of styles would be nice.

4. QB's must be less accurate and have more miscues, Robo QB must go even from Heisman if possible.

5. Polish, polish, polish, and more polish.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
Rookie

cstatecash3's Arena

OVR: 4

they should go talk to the college hoops 2k8 guys that dont have jobs and have them help. All the little things they had would make this game crazy. A end of the week show with highlights, previews, recruiting updates, polls, bowl scenarios, etc. That would be awesome. Get rid of the mascot crap and add more stuff to the actual game. Be able to upgrade your stadium and facilities. Have a coaching carousel like college hoops did, which is still by far the best way to do that. Have a career mode and an open mode similar to college hoops, where you got to make your coach better and start at a crappy school. Your coach has ratings and the better you do each year, the better school that you could possibly move to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

1. Actual blocking schemes (offense) and gap assignment logic(defense). That's my only real wish. Then you'd have an actual football game. This goes for Madden too.

2. 85 man roster limit. Let me put every scholarship player my team has in the game.

Last edited by helix139; 08-27-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

This ea development team will never make a game of the year. They suck.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon16g
This ea development team will never make a game of the year. They suck.
what was nhl 09 then??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »