Home

OD Week 2 recruiting error

This is a discussion on OD Week 2 recruiting error within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
OD Week 2 recruiting error

I had an error in my OD were I couldn't advance to week 2 recruiting. Everytime I would try it would say that peeps had minutes left, but all showed 0. So I hit yes (to advance anyway) and it would take me back to the Headquarters screen. over and over. I took offline and it showed all the other teams had minutes left. Took back on line. People did recruiting again. Same result. I finally just advanced through all weeks of recruiting.
Has anybody else ran into this. I don't want to run into this issue in year 2. (This was post patch)

Thanks

Added
This is in the offseason steps

Last edited by bpedersen; 09-09-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: OD Week 2 recruiting error

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpedersen
I had an error in my OD were I couldn't advance to week 2 recruiting. Everytime I would try it would say that peeps had minutes left, but all showed 0. So I hit yes (to advance anyway) and it would take me back to the Headquarters screen. over and over. I took offline and it showed all the other teams had minutes left. Took back on line. People did recruiting again. Same result. I finally just advanced through all weeks of recruiting.
Has anybody else ran into this. I don't want to run into this issue in year 2. (This was post patch)

Thanks

Added
This is in the offseason steps
The same thing happen to me, i thought I was going crazy!! All u gotta do is hit advance to the next part of the off-season, then it takes u to the next week.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I ran into a fluke circumstance where I had 0 minutes remaining on 09, because I logged in at exactly the wrong time while the commish was advancing.

I fixed it by deleting my OD save, actually (not an offline save, but the file that's saved when it asks "Do you want to save your Online Dynasty?")

This previous thread seems to be discussing the same problem.

Last edited by JeffHCross; 09-10-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
The same thing happen to me, i thought I was going crazy!! All u gotta do is hit advance to the next part of the off-season, then it takes u to the next week.
Are you talking about in dynasty headquarters? When I did that it took me to the end of recruiting. If this was in the Recruiting screen I kept getting the same error and kept getting returned to the Headquarters screen.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHCross
I ran into a fluke circumstance where I had 0 minutes remaining on 09, because I logged in at exactly the wrong time while the commish was advancing.

I fixed it by deleting my OD save, actually (not an offline save, but the file that's saved when it asks "Do you want to save your Online Dynasty?")

This previous thread seems to be discussing the same problem.
Pretty much same issue, but I am commish. I deleted all of the NCAA10 files off of my pc with no help. I guess if it happens next year I'll have the other users delete that file.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »