Home

RTG story line

This is a discussion on RTG story line within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 26
Re: RTG story line

Chris Hudson 2nd string QB Update

Well, Week one is now here and Chris has practiced all week to try and get ahead of Senior QB Colt McCoy. Chris has done a great job says McCoy he is going to be a great someday.

Week One Summary:

Texas:41
ULM:14

Last edited by Trakan31; 09-12-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #26
Pro

Texas Longhorn Hudson gets first action!

In tonights game with 1:17 left they put in true freshman Chris
Hudson and he didn't dissapoint with what little time he had as he capped off the drive with his first collegiate TD Pass.

Game Stats:

Comlpletions:2-3
Passing Yards:26
Passing TD's: 1
Rushing Yds:25
Rush TD's:0

ISBN Reports:

Chris how did it feel to play tonight in your first college game?

It was great! The coaches were very impressed with me leading the ball donw the field to get that touchdown. I have a large set of shoes to fill with who's agead of me, but i'm just doing as I said...Learning the offense and working hard, listening to the coaches and Colt McCoy is mentoring me all he can.

Old 09-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #27
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakan31
I am going to be playing in the BIG 12........I am going to be a TEXAS LONGHORN!!!!
Thats whats up.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #28
Pro

Ohh yea...you dang right! He's goin to be waiting a while to play though.....But he's in a good sytem and he will win championships!

Old 09-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #29
Pro

Texas rallys as hudson plays an entire quarter.

Last night, texas freshman QB Chris Hudson got the entire 4th qtr to show off what he brigns to the table, as Texas went on to win big over Texas Tech.

Texas:45
TTU:10

Stats:

Completions:4-10
Passing Yards:79
Passing TD's:0
Rushing Yards:-11
Rushing TD's:1

Old 09-12-2009, 11:53 PM   #30
Pro

Texas QB Chris Hudson to start Week 4!

You heard it right folks, this outstanding star finally gets to shine as he makes his first official start this week upcoming against UTEP Miners. This has been a logn time waiting as he has worked very hard to get where he is so now we are going to see just where he stands and just how good he is.

Chris, Whats going through your mind knowing you've got the starting job this week?

I'm trying to keep calm, I have played in 2 games already but thi swill be the biggest challenge for me yet. I'm prepared, and as i said before I've got this thing to where i am a natural born leader so it should carry over to this game, I feel like this is my first game back in highschool when i took the starting job I was real nervous and just worried about how i would perform, but this time i'm prepared.

What has the coaching staff done to prepare you for this game?

Oh they have done all that they can and more, I have worked really hard in practice and it's now paying off. So we will see if i can stand behind my hardwork and go out and have a good game

Texas is 3-0 going into this game, does that record of being undefeated affect you?

No, and if it's up to me we will be playing in the national title game at the end of the season. I'm going to do my best and do whatever it takes to win.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 AM   #31
Pro

Texas QB Hudson leads Longhorns to Victory in OT thriller against UTEP!!

Texas:38
UTEP:31

The freshman QB Chris Hudson was worth every bit of the time in recruiting him. He had his first start this evening against Rival UTEP in what usually is a big win for Texas, but tonight was a different story as the longhorn QB had some mistakes in the first half by throwing one interception and several misque passes. You could tell he was nervous and had the first game jitters, but Hudson held in there and gained his composure as on the last play of the second Quarter with :02 seconds left he threw a 46 yard TD pass to WR Jordan Shipley #8 making it 17-10 at half.

The second half got underway with UTEP answering the score and tieng it up 17-17. Hudson would come right back and complete several big passes with help on the ground from RB #22 get it in the endzone to make it 24-24.

The 4th quarter would see it tied up at 24 even, Hudson had 1:42 to use, and he did just that as he led a long drive down the filed and capped it off with a TD run to put the Longhorns in the lead, But UTEP would answer quickly and tie it up to send it into over time 31-31. In the end, Texas took the ball and on first down Hudson hit Shipley with a pass on the 5 yd line, which saw Hudson then take the QB Sneak from the shotgun and walk into the Endzone for the Longhorn Win!

Stats:
Completions:21-26
Passing Yards:292
Passing TD's:1
Rushing Yards:21
Rushing TD's:2

Chris, You got your first start today and had one heck of a game what was it like?

It was very hectic at the beginning i kept gettig rattled.....I had one interception early, The first qtr was my worst then afte rthat i calmed down and just got back to doing what i knew how to do and that is play QB.....Down towards the end ya know when it was tied up i was thinking ok you've got to prove right here why your the man, and i can say for myself that i proved alot by leading us to a victory!

Your leadership role did it come into this game at all?

Oh yea definatly from the first snap i took to that winning touch down. I think I really done a lot for my team today, and gained some respect from coaches and fans. I'll keep the leader role as long as I play like I did today!

Last edited by Trakan31; 09-13-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 02:27 AM   #32
Pro

Texas racks up another win this time over Big 12 Foe Colorado!

Texas:52
Colorado:21

Tonight's game was a big win for texas as it's their first conference win, they beat up on the buffaloes but what was so impressive was the play of the Freshman QB Chris Hudson. Hudson was very impressive in tonights game as ever pass he threw was right on the money, He finished the game with not one incompletion. Texas Coach has stated that, " Chris is a special QB and he has had 2 very spectacualr games so far as the starter and I feel he is our best option as a team to win" The Longhorns are 4-0(1-0) and they are playing great football.

Hudson, has his first big test coming this next week as they host Oklahoma for the Red River Shootout. He better prepare and study game film all he can, because the sooners are going to get after him.

Game Stats:
Completions:25-25
Passing Yards:408
Passing TD's:4
Rushing Yards:51
Rushing TD's:1

Chris what was in your blood befor ethis game not one incompletion, You played a perfect game passing the football?

I just went out and executed the plays and hit the open man with each pass, I am thankful that they were all caught becuz i'll prolly never be able to do it again LOL! I owe it all to my wideouts and backs though.

You now got oklahoma coming up for the Red River Shootout, How do you plan prepare?

Umm just like any other game ya know, I'll study game film and check defensive schemes, I'll do what it takes to be ready and the coaching staff will help me as much as possible to be prepared for it.

Your now 2-0 as the starter, What do u expect out of the rest the season?

Umm well to be honest i'm just taking it game by game.....ya know i ain't saying were going to be here or there or win this many games and that many....but i can say We've got our eyes set on a National Title!

Last edited by Trakan31; 09-13-2009 at 02:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »