Home

Just played NCAA 06...

This is a discussion on Just played NCAA 06... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #65
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Just played NCAA 06...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Not true at all. Nebraska got there once in real life without winning their conference and can't you guys remember the debate three years ago when Florida jumped over Michigan for the NC birth? Michigan lost to OSU on the road and some voters wanted to have an all Big 10 title game.

I completely agree that you should win your conference in order to qualify but it's not in the rules.
Okay, but I don't think 2 teams from the SAME conference can both go to the NCG. Has that happened in real life too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #66
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Okay, but I don't think 2 teams from the SAME conference can both go to the NCG. Has that happened in real life too?
No but there is no rule against it. The only time it probably could happen is in the Big 10 because they don't have a method to determine a true champion (almost happened with Michigan and OSU two or three years ago). They are the only BCS conference that doesn't have a championship game or a round robin. It's a possibility that you could have two teams in the Big 10 (not OSU and Michigan) go undefeated and be selected for the title game. I agree that it would be stupid for that to happen.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:06 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
I really don't understand what you guys are saying. NCAA 10 is by far the better game than NCAA 06.
Blasphamy!!! Don't bash the holy grail of NCAA FOOTBALL. If 06 had the NCAA 10 graphics I will not leave my house.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #68
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

He should be IP banned from OS.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #69
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

NCAA 06 sucks compared to NCAA 10. The recruiting in that game is horrible. And NCAA 10 is much funner.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:09 AM   #70
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
No but there is no rule against it. The only time it probably could happen is in the Big 10 because they don't have a method to determine a true champion (almost happened with Michigan and OSU two or three years ago). They are the only BCS conference that doesn't have a championship game or a round robin. It's a possibility that you could have two teams in the Big 10 (not OSU and Michigan) go undefeated and be selected for the title game. I agree that it would be stupid for that to happen.
Yes but the PAC-10 does have a way to determine a true champion since every team play each other.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:17 AM   #71
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
NCAA 06 sucks compared to NCAA 10. The recruiting in that game is horrible. And NCAA 10 is much funner.
So you're saying '10 is only better because of the recruiting?

The gameplay in 06 is still solid for a game that's four years old. The only problem with it that I remember is the deep ball being automatic for both teams.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 02:56 AM   #72
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
So you're saying '10 is only better because of the recruiting?

The gameplay in 06 is still solid for a game that's four years old. The only problem with it that I remember is the deep ball being automatic for both teams.
The game itself is just funner. I like the gameplay a lot more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »