Home

Please get rid of the offseason hidden recruits, completely unrealistic

This is a discussion on Please get rid of the offseason hidden recruits, completely unrealistic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #57
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Please get rid of the offseason hidden recruits, completely unrealistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
And Josh, while I agree that there is a great chance EA would mess up UnderRatedCoast's idea, that shouldn't be a point to argue the idea is bad. EA's implementation of an idea should have little bearing on the merits of the idea. If the reason is because it'll make recruiting hard then I understand your point, even if I don't agree. Personally, I think recruiting is too easy as it is. But I think where you're getting is that UnderRated's idea would be too time consuming. That's a good point, so what I would suggest is that EA also implements a way to automate this or automated parts of the process, similar to how they automate the phone calls with the Quick Calls function. The automated process should be a little less effective than if you did it yourself though.
Yeah, I think it'd take much more time. I like to recruit and all but that seems like it'd take a lot of time to do it. And I think it'd be much harder to build up teams.
I wouldn't mind it if you could choose between that and the current way to see which is best if they did add it just in case they messed it up or I didn't like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »