Home

Honestly... Is this possible? (Presentation - WOW!)

This is a discussion on Honestly... Is this possible? (Presentation - WOW!) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #41
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Honestly... Is this possible? (Presentation - WOW!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
This, or the ABC or even the CBS College Football theme would be great!
Yeah, I think it's easy enough to just have a few different theme songs based off the quality of the game.

Maybe just for the game of the week bring in Musburger with Herbstreit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #42
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Also, as cool as presentation might be, I'd much rather have them work on Dynasty mode.
IMO, these two are closely related.

Elements such as bringing out of town scores in an overlay while you play your game, weekly show, College Game Day show, Bowl preview show, coaching carousel, signing day show etc. will improve both the presentation as well as the dynasty experience.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #43
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
IMO, these two are closely related.

Elements such as bringing out of town scores in an overlay while you play your game, weekly show, College Game Day show, Bowl preview show, coaching carousel, signing day show etc. will improve both the presentation as well as the dynasty experience.
I suppose so, that would be cool if they added something like the College Game Day Show, and Bowl previews, etc.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 25

NCAA Football has NO EXCUSE for not having full on ESPN integration next year. Unless there is some BS license deal preventing it from happening, but if that is the case at least be straight with us and let us know why we might be stuck with the horribly lame EA Sports Network every year. If there isn't anything stopping you but your own effort then again.... NO EXCUSE. This game probably has the worst presentation of every sports game on the market today.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #45
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

By the way, as far as gameplay...either go out and buy or rent NBA Live 10...or go to the forum and read up because the dev's said that this game will be NBA Live 10 2.0 gameplay and feature wise!! They said they had a couple of extra months to work on this game and it will be catered to authentic college ball based on how each team plays with more animations and shot's than Live 10'. They will also have each team(300 of them which is almost 200 more than college football) and their style of play down pact; from taking into consideration players leaving early and new players coming in. This would make a team adjust from season to season how they play. From what I have read regarding Live 10, each team plays exactly like their real life counterparts.

I'm with you guys. After seeing this, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE why NCAA Football 11 should not have these things in the game and if they don't, they will not get my money!!!

Just imagine an NCAA Football game with ESPN presentation for their Thursday Night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday Night games; while also having either ABC or CBS with Vern Lundquist and the other dude on the game.

NO EXCUSES!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #46
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

Could we be looking at the "Cinderella" for the Sports Game of the Year?
Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #47
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
They are also using 2 different presentational licenses. They have both CBS and ESPN presentation in the game.

For games Monday thru Friday during the dynasty mode, they are played on ESPN and are called by Nessler, Vitale, and Erin Andrews. Big games on the weekend are played on CBS and called by Gus Johnson and Bill Rafferty. And of course the tournament is on CBS and I would assume the NIT is on ESPN.

Presentation seems well done.

And to answer your question Born...its possible. The question is, will the NCAA Football guys do something like this? I certainly hope so.
Yup, and if any game is absolutely screaming for this kind of atmosphere, it's NCAA football, which DESPARATELY needs it.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #48
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel
Could we be looking at the "Cinderella" for the Sports Game of the Year?
I dunno man, I haven't played NBA Live yet, but if it's as good as some are saying and NCAA is an improvement on it...with 'that' presentation...

On second thought, it will take a lot to best the Show. But it is great to see EA really stepping up their game this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »