Home

Whats going on in your dynasty?

This is a discussion on Whats going on in your dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Whats going on in your dynasty?

I'm in my 2nd year with Air Force. First year went exactly as expected- I lost to the big dogs in the mwC and beat the cupcakes. The only upset was me beating BYU in my last conference game. I finished the season on a 5 game winning streak and rolled over Nevada in our bowl game. My recruiting sucks - I signed all 2 stars except at running back, tackle, and guard where i signed a few 3 star players.

Last edited by gatorslim; 10-26-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 02:43 AM   #42
Rookie

Pheud's Arena

OVR: 6

Year 7 with Marshall.

Year 6 had been a up and down year as 3 quarterbacks saw action. I had 2 Redshirt seniors(2 star coming into the program) who vied for most of the field time, but 6 games into the season I pulled one of them after he threw 7 INTs Vs. Notre Dame(Making his TD/Int ratio something like 10/24).

I replaced him with the other senior, and immediately saw improvement in the passing game, as this dude threw fo4 8 touchdowns and only 1 interception in 4 games. Greg McDaniel(QB #3) was a Redshirt Junior who saw limited playing time mostly as a op up qb.

I came off a 11-3 record with a win over Mississippi State in the Liberty Bowl. In the offseason I signed a 4 star scrambling quarterback, 4 star possession wide receiver, along with a host of other potential stars.

Expectations were high in 2015, and it started out with a bang with a 20-17 win over in state rival and #5 ranked West Virginia in the annual Friends of Coal Bowl. McDaniel thew for 2 touchdowns and ~250 yards in the win. This win vaulted The Herd to #15 in the national polls, and the Herd set their eyes on a possible BCS berth.

Unfortunately, things haven't went smoothly. My 2nd string QB(who is statistically better than my 1st string) went down with broken ribs in a 38-28 loss to UCF the next week.I should also mention my 1st string also got injured in this game, along with my 1st string HB...after they all went out, my offense died and UCF just out-gunned me. Next week wasn't so hot either as I lost to #5 Cincinnatti 35-17(3rd string QB...widlly inaccurate...currently 3/28 with 0 TDS and 5 ints..It got so bad I had to go to doing nothing but running the ball because it was better than nothing.)

However, I've rebounded quite nicely with wins over Tulsa, UAB, and Boston College(38-7, 41-16, and 37-10, respectively).

I'm currently sitting at 4-2(2-1 C USA) with my 1st string QB and HB back in the action. With them back, I am lighting up the scoreboards and I believe this offense will be hard to stop.

I'm already looking forward to 2016, haha.

Lets go V-C-U!!(And to make it clear, I have been a VCU hoops fan since 2007...no bandwagon for me, thank you very much!)
Old 10-24-2009, 03:23 AM   #43
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Year 3 in a 12-man online dynasty known as Tradition 1. All hell broke loose this season and I can see a possible split national championship.

I control Georgia. After getting beaten down twice in a row the first two years by the guy that controls Georgia Tech (very good player) I finally managed to pull out a win this year and despite having two losses, handing him his first loss of the year bumped me from #5 all the way to #2. So I'm sitting there possibly looking at going to the BCS game despite the fact that I won't even play in my conference championship game! Talk about unfair, unbeaten and #1 Tennessee has to play a great player in #11 Auburn to guarantee a spot.

At least he controls his own destiny, I can see a conf. champion or some other team jumping me....
Old 10-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

Year 1; I started as Tulsa did very well only loss was to Oklahoma 42-21(Sam Bradford threw 6 TDs had 550 yards on 34-38 passing), but my defense played very well versus everyone else finished 7th in total D first in scoring defense. Final record was 13-1 I was able to sneak into the Orange Bowl and beat Miami 29-20(I trailed the whole game until final 4mins where I got a 57 yard bomb and a 62 yard pick six) Proudest I have ever been of a defense Miami ripped us for 152 yards on the ground and 2 TDs in the first quarter. Halftime stats Miami 279 total offense Tulsa 112 blowout city right? Well the stats at the end of the game were as followed Tulsa 329 offense Miami 278! NC game was- USC 9 BAMA 21

Year 2; 14-0 Fiesta Bowl win over Nebraska score was 35-14 no Suh = 379 yards on the ground(and I run WC offense LOL) NC game was USC 28 LSU 42

Year 3; Lost 15 starters boy did that hurt 11-3 GMAC Bowl win over Buffalo 56-28. My three loses were by 33, 39 and 28 all OOC to Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Arkansas(really thought I would win that one by a lot lost by 39 LOL! 49-10 -.-) NC Game LSU 21 Ohio State 3

Year 4; 13-1 Sugar Bowl win over Florida 50-49 crazy game they outscored me 35-8 in the second half lol. My lone loss was to BSU on the blue turf 52-14 dunno something about that field I had 13 drops 6 turnovers 4 fumbles 2 ints... Got smashed pretty good. NC game Ohio State 49 Boise State 0

Year 5; Moved to Oklahoma still doing the offseason/preseason stuff Oklahoma finished Year 4 12-2 #4 Fiesta Bowl Champs. They have a stacked team so I expect a top 3 preseason ranking.
MLB: Houston Astros
Old 11-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #45
Rookie

ksucats's Arena

OVR: 4

In year 6 of my dynasty with a recrd of 51-18. Started 1st 5 years with kansas state then accepted a job to Ohio State after we won the fiesta bowl, and am currently 2-0.

year 1 6-7

year 2 9-4

year 3 10-3

year 4 12-2

year 5 12-2

year 6 2-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #46
Rookie

Bucs1211's Arena

OVR: 5

I just finished year 3 with MID TENN ST just won my bowl game against SMU. Record: 10-3 Committing a 5 * recruit as well(A- Speed)
Old 11-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #47
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Stagnancy
Old 11-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just started a new Dynasty with Vanderbilt... So far, I am 2-3

Beat 1-AA
Lost at LSU- A game I came from 24-7 down in the thrid and had a chance to win on the final play of the game but the ball got swatted down in the endzone. (Lost Starting HB for season)

Beat MSU- Defensive battle, won 14-13 (Lost Backup HB for season)
Lost @ Rice Got smoked through the Air for over 400 yards.
Lost to Ole Miss Another one that got away Led in the forth quarter but ended up taking a 31-27 loss.]

So far so good. Recuriting has been a bit of a challenge so far. Can't wait to play Army in the Camo uni's tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »