Home

NCAA 10 is the Best Yet

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 is the Best Yet within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA 10 is the Best Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Funny Im having a similar discussion in the Madden forum. The problem with NCAA is its all baby steps. When this game is so bad from the start. I watch Madden take a great big step and I expect the same for NCAA(the series I perfer).

I would argee that NCAA 10 is the best this gen but only by tenths of a point. While Madden is lightyear better than last year and NCAA for that matter.
Not at all. Madden is boring.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound79
I think this is the best NCAA yet, the most realistic experience, and the most entertaining.

I suggest you play NCAA Football 06 for PS2 or Xbox, and look at the dynasty mode and presentation in that game, and compare it with the current dynasty/presentation. Spring games, suspensions, recruit stats, coaches on the sideline (where's that been? ), formation subs, etc. None of that is in NCAA 10. So it is NOT the most realistic experience in a college football game. It still dosen't match the quality of a game released in 2005.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8

I suggest you play NCAA Football 06 for PS2 or Xbox, and look at the dynasty mode and presentation in that game, and compare it with the current dynasty/presentation. Spring games, suspensions, recruit stats, coaches on the sideline (where's that been? ), formation subs, etc. None of that is in NCAA 10. So it is NOT the most realistic experience in a college football game. It still dosen't match the quality of a game released in 2005.
Dude that was a great game. I had so much more fun with the game on the old systems. It seems like EA just can't figure out the 360 or PS3. The disk have more room so the game could be far better but they can't even get the simple things right. We have to wait weeks after release to get a patch just to play the game. This is why I am going to need to see great advances with the dynasty mode for me to buy another game. The last 2 years I have stoped playing by mid October. I use to never do that. This game looks good but that is it. The game is like a super model. It looks great on the outside but inside it is full of air and worthless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Here's my opinion of the game's pro's and con's:

Pros
  • Awesome menu and title interface.
  • "Showdown" Mode.

Cons
  • Get rid of the freaking fight songs playing in the backround.
  • Jump Snap feature sucks in my opinion. Sometimes you feel you get it perfect, but they don't jump it. Sometimes you wing it half a**'ed, but you get it anyway.
  • Online play is in need of improvement. Play as Florida, and you run for 400 yards.
  • Boise's defense is too good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »