Home

I have faith in the NCAA 11 team

This is a discussion on I have faith in the NCAA 11 team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #73
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I have faith in the NCAA 11 team

Long hair would be awesome. ive been missing it since last gen
Old 11-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

yeah, me too, i know people think it's not a big deal but honestly it does go a long ways towards making teams look more individualistic instead of a bunch of clones..
Old 11-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #75
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
yeah, me too, i know people think it's not a big deal but honestly it does go a long ways towards making teams look more individualistic instead of a bunch of clones..
couldn't have said it any better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Waste of time IMO. Just more fluff. I wish I could to a pair of scissors down on the field and cut Troy Palamalu's hair and others alike. It is disgusting. Your not a man if you don't get your hair cut every 2-3 weeks. Even if your'e bald.

Unless they have a new engine and completely overhaul the game, next year will be useless.

Last edited by hcopenhagenh; 11-03-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #77
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Waste of time IMO. Just more fluff. I wish I could to a pair of scissors down on the field and cut Troy Palamalu's hair and others alike. It is disgusting. Your not a man if you don't get your hair cut every 2-3 weeks. Even if your'e bald.

So manhood is associated with how often you get your hair cut?

And bald people should be getting their hair cut every 2-3 weeks or else lose their manhood?

WOW!!!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 11-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #78
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Come on. I keep my hair short and don't really care for long hair but there really isn't anything wrong with it. People can do what they want. Having long hair like many Samoans do is just a personal choice. It's not devil worshiping for crying out loud.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

In general I agree that most guys should keep their hair neat and trim and not let it grow long but on some people it is just part of their look and there is nothing wrong with it.

However I agree I despise Troy Polamalu's stupid hair and I wish I could cut it too. Now with that being said, A.J. Hawk's long hair as a Packer looks ultra-cool IMO.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
In general I agree that most guys should keep their hair neat and trim and not let it grow long but on some people it is just part of their look and there is nothing wrong with it.

However I agree I despise Troy Polamalu's stupid hair and I wish I could cut it too. Now with that being said, A.J. Hawk's long hair as a Packer looks ultra-cool IMO.
I agree with that. I just hate dreads. If I was a football player on an opposing team I would be pulling on those things every time I had a chance. Brandon Spikes eye gouging would be nothing compared to the piece of scalp I would pull out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »