Home

In-Season recruiting cheese?

This is a discussion on In-Season recruiting cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: In-Season recruiting cheese?

It can be done in offline dynasty without cheesing. One time, I bought in some insane amount of 5* recruits. But, thats because I only added recruits intersted in me to the board(being Michigan, I had alot of 5*'s interested in me) during the pre-season, and I followed no house rules and I followed sort of a scorched earth policy and immediately offered no matter what, and didnt follow my needs. And I won every game I had recruits visiting. This was like a test dynasty, and didnt really play any game other than the visits.

Now in my real dynasty, I recruit both guys that are interested in me and are not interested in me at the on set, I recruit based on needs in my system, and how many scholarships I have available until the roster is filled. So now, I am finding my recruiting board pretty balanced in terms of stars.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »