Home

Fun 1 star team??

This is a discussion on Fun 1 star team?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #25
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Fun 1 star team??

they may not be a one star team but they are pretty bad. im having a ton of fun playing washington state with the fun little rule of only recruiting in state talent. makes it really hard to build up as normally you may only end up with a 4* a few 3*'s and some 2*'s. the state of washington only generates 40 recruits every year with a magical extra recruit being discovered in the offseason. with most other pac-10 teams ranking as B's or A's it can be really challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 1

I just made a team in Teambuilder in my home town and gave them 1* Prestige, cupcake roster and bad recruiting, I think it's pretty fun to rebuild it, especially since the jerseys are exactly the way I like them. Columbia County University Explorers, went completely unwinning my first season and I'm 2-4 in my second season. You can do pretty much anything with the Teambuilder if you want a perfect starting point for a dynasty.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #27
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38

Mid Tenn State is pretty fun im playing first 3 on confrence games in recruiting areas to win over some players
Old 12-28-2009, 09:46 AM   #28
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm rolling with San Jose State. My recruiting plan is to recruit some mobile QB's, a power back, a speed back, and a few speedy recievers. Because I plan to use the spread offense

I want a power back for my 3rd/4th and short situations, and when I throw in a weird formation with a FB. I don't necessarily want a FB but with more speed then normal.

I'm limiting myself in recruiting by needs first. If I need 2 MLB (which I really do), I try and recruit 4 that are interested. I recruit +2 of my position needs.
Then I recruit for the spread offense.

My first game was terrible. I got killed by USC 51-7. Though in the first quarter I kept moving the ball to about their 40-yard line before I'd get sacked or not be able to move any further and have to go for it. I kept it close. It was 14-0 after the first quarter, but then they just ran me over.
MLB: Chicago Cubs

Last edited by chicubsfan20; 12-28-2009 at 09:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »