Home

Who should be the best WR on NCAA 2004?

This is a discussion on Who should be the best WR on NCAA 2004? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2003, 09:09 AM   #17
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Who should be the best WR on NCAA 2004?

Brian Krich

Old 07-03-2003, 09:38 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

cujo622 said:
Roy Williams without a doubt. Look he has been injury plagued for the last 2 years and still has done some pretty unbelievable [censored you naughty boy]. Plus, this offense he is in i think really works against him. to many hitches and slants. it doenst let him be a playmaker. they dont turn him loose as often as they should

As far as that fitzgerald kid goes...well look im not saying he aint good but he is nowhere in the league of either Roy, Reggie, or Rashaun. The kid has had one good year. One good year. Does anybody remember Freddie Millions. Millions put numbers like that and even played in a much more televised conference. This kid was supposebly the next p. warrick or tim brown. It was only his freshmen year. after that he never did anything much. im not saying this will be the same story. but no way should he be that high. Plus i honestly think that the kid from USC is even much better than him. Fitzgerald should not be a 90+ rated player. he should if lucky be at most 89 or 88

Whoa hold on a second. Your going to tell me that Fitzgerald would be lucky to be rated 89 or 88. He was the best Freshmen WR out there. He has put up with double coverage in his freshman year and already put up great numbers. His QB is not the greatest in the world either. Just to let you know he came into spring training with 15 lbs. of muscle and his 40 time is faster than it was last year. He is motivate and I'm not saying he is better then roy williams but he was the best freshmen last year and probably will be the best sophmore this year.
Old 07-03-2003, 10:26 AM   #19
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

a healthy roy williams. otherwise, the kid from oklahoma state.
Old 07-03-2003, 10:38 AM   #20
Th*t Cr*zy Cr*ck*r

OVR: 7

Quote:

CNLJ1981 said:
There is NO WAY that Mike Williams (USC) even compares to REGGIE WILLIAMS (Washington)...no way! Being that I am a diehard UW fan, I'd give the # 1 WR title to Reggie Williams. Roy is right up there though.

Too many damn Williamses - there should be a rule. That's why for now I'll say Woods, just so that I know for sure who the hell I'm talking about.
Old 07-03-2003, 11:13 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

im not saying he aint good....all I'm saying is that its way to early to even put him in the same category of Reggie, Roy or Rahaun...He is only a freshman like i said. In football in order to be considered atop the the elite class you must have consistency...he doesnt have it. After the end of the year come back and tell me what happens. If he can put up numbers like he did this past year or even better, then you could consider him with those top guys for right now hes is just a very good player but not the best or in the top 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2003, 11:52 AM   #22
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

In college you generally only have players that are there long enough for one or two good season before they are off for the pros. Plaxico Burress only had one great season for the Spartans before he took off.

Maurice Clarett is in almost everyone's list of top RB's based on ONE YEAR of playing and that wasn't even a full year. Freshman and Sophomores can be compared to juniors and seniors, not all of them but the very good ones can and should be.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:11 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 7

...and that is why Rashaun Woods is so special.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:28 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

i think WDANIEL hit it on the spot. Thats what makes RAshaun, Reggie, and Roy more special. Being great for a long time period. Not just one or 2 years. As for the Clarret thing. Clarret was known to be destined for greatness since his sophomre year. But dont get ur hopes up. He will have another great year, but it wont compare to this years total. Defenses will be gunning for him.

As for the Plaxico thing...I really dont know where the hell you were during his time at Michigan St. Since his Freshman year scouts were talking about him. The difference was that the media really didnt put to much emphasis on him because of the school he was playing in. I think thats the same thing that has happend to Rashaun Woods. Reggie has gotten some media attention, but because of the West Coast Bias in the media not much props are given to him. Roy is great but the media has alot to do with it. He does play for the largest University in the US(enrolled wise). And plays in the biggest football crazy state.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »