Home

New NCAA Football 2004 Screenshots (7-10-03)

This is a discussion on New NCAA Football 2004 Screenshots (7-10-03) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2003, 12:49 PM   #41
MVP

USC_QB's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: New NCAA Football 2004 Screenshots (7-10-03)

Great job Steve! I could have done without seeing south carolina getting their asses handed to them by nebraska though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2003, 12:51 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

i have tried with netscape and IE exploerer and i cannot get the page to work, orlando florida brighthouse network cable.
guess ill wait
Old 07-10-2003, 12:53 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Excellent pics Steve. The server is SOOO stable. I got every pic the first time through (except for one that had a little red x).
Old 07-10-2003, 12:58 PM   #44
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

buckeye726 said:
So how come some people can see the site and others can't? I dont understand what you mean by DNS to propogate.

think of it as a pointer to your house address. You have your name, but when you move you have to change the physical address to reach you. Not everyone gets the information at the same time, usually it takes some time for everyone to know you moved. A result of this is that you recieve mail at your old place even though you arent there anymore.

The dns name 'www.operationsports.com' now has a new physical address. well now we sent out a message to all the dns servers that we did this. Well some servers take longer to propogate than others, so they are still pointing you to our old physical location

that in a nutshell, is it. Please try some of the things i mention that may help you in the news and updates forum.

Thanks
Old 07-10-2003, 01:01 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Without a doubt, the coolest thing I noticed on the pics was the in-game scores across the country. To see that Nebraska was blowing out South Carolina was neat....but the best part was the highlight feature underneath. (HB #24 - 23 car, 133 yds, etc.).

I AM ABSOLUTELY GEEKED FOR THIS GAME!!!!

STEVE - do you know if they show scores for all games or only the Top 25? and are these scores for games that are finals or also for ones in progress? I love this feature!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2003, 01:19 PM   #46
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

Those are some nice shots. I like how EA made it easier on the eyes while selecting what different options you select the recruits by (state, interested, all, etc.) by placing extra spacing in between the text.

Also, Steve, when will you be opening up the NCAA Football 2004 questions forum again? I have a question to ask in regards to playing against the computer. And when will you be taking screenshot requests.

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2003, 01:23 PM   #47
87% L*m*ny Fr*sh

blacklover's Arena

OVR: 8

Thanks a lot steve.

Fantastic screenshots once again.

One week to go. Just one week.
Old 07-10-2003, 01:28 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

buckeye726 said:
Quote:

NebNole said:
Great job. I'm shocked at how fast they made OSU receivers.

Our receivers are pretty darn quick... I cant see the site so I dont know how fast they made them, but last year Chris Gamble, while on D, ran down a PSU player who recovered a fumble and had a good head start to the endzone, and he was a pretty quick guy not a lineman or somethin like that. So we do have some fast guys but like I said I cant see the ratings to tell you if they are a bit overrated.

The biggest speed surprise is that Jenkins (#12) has 94 rating and Gamble (#7) is only a 93. I would have thought that Jenkins would only be about a 90 or so and that Gamble would be faster. Oh well, Jenkins is being considered as a possible 1st or 2nd round pick this year. His catching is probably going to be about a 90 or so since he was so clutch last year.

Drew Carter (#8) is a track guy that made all-american as long jumper this spring. His rating of 95 is accurate, he was timed at 4.26-4.28 in the 40 at the NFL spring day at tOSU this spring. Bam Childress (#3) is probably more quick than he is fast, but a 90 speed rating is pretty accurate as well. He should have a 93-95 agility rating though. The problem is that neither of these guys have proven themselves to be consistent at catching the ball, so it will be interesting to see what their CTH and CAR ratings are. Childress, in particular, is known for dropping the ball (catching and fumbling.)

Thanks again Steve... These pics are awesome!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »