Home

Who Wants College Gameday in NCAA 11

This is a discussion on Who Wants College Gameday in NCAA 11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2010, 05:17 PM   #25
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Who Wants College Gameday in NCAA 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting
What's annoying is the guys that start thanking EA when an old feature is proclaimed to be new. It's head scratching actually.
well, to be fair, anything that has not been in the game before is called "new". whether it's actually something that has never been in any game ever made, or it is just a update to a feature already in the game, or a feature that was in another game EA made.

saying something is "new", is easier to say than "a feature that was/is in the xbox/PS2 version of NCAA, that has not yet been remade to the current-gen version of NCAA since the current-gen version of NCAA is not a direct development line of the last-gen NCAA series, therefore X feature is new to the current-gen version"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
well, to be fair, anything that has not been in the game before is called "new". whether it's actually something that has never been in any game ever made, or it is just a update to a feature already in the game, or a feature that was in another game EA made.

saying something is "new", is easier to say than "a feature that was/is in the xbox/PS2 version of NCAA, that has not yet been remade to the current-gen version of NCAA since the current-gen version of NCAA is not a direct development line of the last-gen NCAA series, therefore X feature is new to the current-gen version"
Old 04-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
you're going to hurt yourself you got to quit doing that man or at least put a helmet on
Old 04-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #28
Rookie

ReadyForTheShow's Arena

OVR: 3

1. There is so much I want.

2. They didn't take it out, per-say. When the first next-gen game was introduced it was built from scratch, there was no basis, no code. All of what we see is new code which many people fail to forget or acknowledge. Sure they can add stuff yearly but the effort that goes in is relentless. Creators cant just copy paste the old game and update the graphics.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
you're going to hurt yourself you got to quit doing that man or at least put a helmet on
You are correct
Old 04-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #30
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
but the facemask would be wrong.

as for the topic of this thread, I don't think there would be many people who wouldn't want it in the game. most things from the last-gen version would be welcomed.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #31
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice

but the facemask would be wrong.

as for the topic of this thread, I don't think there would be many people who wouldn't want it in the game. most things from the last-gen version would be welcomed.
dang beat me to it haha.
I would like them to do pre-game warm ups and and entrances instead of a full blown gameday per say. save that space/time/resources for more in-game commentary/overlays something we wont skip after 50x seeing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #32
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

Part of me does just because any presentation element would be a heck of a lot better than what they have now. But mainly I don't, just because they did do this for a majority of the PS2 versions and I'd like to see something new. Going back to an old feature would kind of be a let down to me, especially when the technology is so much better.

If by some chance they did add it again, I just hope that they would make it more dynamic. Seeing the same thing over and over again, with Corso just putting on a different mascot head would have me skipping it every time, like I did on the PS2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »