Home

player models

This is a discussion on player models within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
player models

i know this has been touched on before and i agree that gameplay is foremost but dont they realize that these are kids not out of shape middle aged men? and when you recruit players they are bass ackwards, like a dt thats 6'1 310 looks like a de and a dt 6'5 255 looks like shaun cody and on down the list of different pos. am i the only one this bothers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: player models

You are not alone. I made a quick point on the one thread about the new screen shots...They all still have kankles with no calf definition. It makes their feet look TINY. Football is changing. Defensive ends are most likely shredded and even offensive lineman are in great shape.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
Rookie

chappysnacks's Arena

I think what annoys me the most are the QB's that look like a hybrid of tebow and brady quinn. WAAAY too jacked up in the arms. It's like having a TE at QB all the time.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Banned

SeanSpence31's Arena

CH2K8 did the best with this. They took into account for height and weight, but also gave 5 different options for body type. 2 for skinny, 1 Medium, 1 Muscular, and 1 Heavy. NCAA Football needs a system like that.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:19 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

yeah and u can adjust it but not nearly enough. and their arms put together are the same size as their torso... insane.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #6
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

I really hope the dang BOBBLE HEAD effect is gone!

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"
Old 04-29-2010, 11:05 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25

i think the issue is that ALL recruits are generated by the CPU every recruiting year. The CPU just screws up and i dont think accounts for Height, Weight, position etc....It just assisns body types based on positions and thats "OFF' as well.

I dont mind it TOO much as we can "fix" it somewhat. But i do agree its annoying.

Silly pet-peeve of mine....When the CPU assigns numbers for new recruits...It follows the NFL system not college....All WR/TE will get 80s....RB/FB will get 20-49...LB 50-59(90s sometimes) same with DE/DT...CB/S 20-49....Wish they would do it like college...where you can wear whatever the hell number you want.

Last edited by SA1NT401; 04-29-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
i think the issue is that ALL recruits are generated by the CPU every recruiting year. The CPU just screws up and i dont think accounts for Height, Weight, position etc....It just assisns body types based on positions and thats "OFF' as well.

I dont mind it TOO much as we can "fix" it somewhat. But i do agree its annoying.

Silly pet-peeve of mine....When the CPU assigns numbers for new recruits...It follows the NFL system not college....All WR/TE will get 80s....RB/FB will get 20-49...LB 50-59(90s sometimes) same with DE/DT...CB/S 20-49....Wish they would do it like college...where you can wear whatever the hell number you want.
I did get a guard that wore #8 one time lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »