Home

Will CPU recruit for their offense?

This is a discussion on Will CPU recruit for their offense? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Will CPU recruit for their offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderbiltfan87
I thought this as well when they released the "120 Ways to Win" info. I'm really excited about the different offenses so this has the potential to make dynasty much more enjoyable, if they implement it correctly. Coaches and their philosophies/playbooks are a must along with the carousel.

This could be so awesome. I would love to check the recruiting board and look at duel-threat qb's and see many of them going to option based schools or more of a run spread offense. Recruiting for your system would actually matter. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but if this were to work out then I will be playing NCAA 11 a lot.
As will I...Very interesting feature IF it works out over the span of SEVRAL years.

I am just being cautious as to not get TOO excited about this aspect of NCAA11...SWEET AS HELL if it works out. But it needs to be tested extensively OVER SEVERAL years of dynasty mode and should be tied to coaches NOT schools....But since there are NO real coaches there lies another issue. Will coaches be FIRED (or just "YOU". Coaching carousel? etc)?

NCAA11 has quite abit of my interest this year as i am HESITANT to say the least about Madden.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:43 PM   #10
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrice4949
I like what I am hearing about the unique offenses but unless the CPU actually recruits for their scheme it will be useless within a couple seasons. I hope they comment on whether teams like michigan will recruits fast QBs, etc...
Agreed, defenses also!

And yes, Coaching changes is long over do...

I can be wrong but wasnt NCAA the first college game to allow us to edit coaches along with their styles?

CHoops left them in the dust...

Last edited by Jukeman; 04-26-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

This is the first question I had when I read about the 120 ways to win. I'm trying to be optimistic about this year's game but I've been down this road before and every year I seem to walk away thoroughly disappointed with the finished product. I keep having flashbacks of simming and recruiting on last year's game and seeing the #1 HB in the country sign with Texas Tech.........which probably is far beyond realism, or at least it was to me. I'm a sim and recruit guy that likes to play a few games each season and then move on to the next year of recruiting. I hope by year 3 of a dynasty I'm not playing the Wolverines and see a 6'6" QB with a cannon of an arm running the read option while looking like he's stuck in cement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
In my Florida State NCAA10 dynasty Florida Gators drafted a QB with absolutely no scrambling abillities, but still played the some old "Tebow-offense". Really hope they fix things like this.
Really??
Old 04-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
As will I...Very interesting feature IF it works out over the span of SEVRAL years.

I am just being cautious as to not get TOO excited about this aspect of NCAA11...SWEET AS HELL if it works out. But it needs to be tested extensively OVER SEVERAL years of dynasty mode and should be tied to coaches NOT schools....But since there are NO real coaches there lies another issue. Will coaches be FIRED (or just "YOU". Coaching carousel? etc)?

NCAA11 has quite abit of my interest this year as i am HESITANT to say the least about Madden.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I doubt it was implemented this year though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »