Home

EA GUYS: PLEASE....PLEASE! Tell me we have a Stadium Sound Option for Team Entrances.

This is a discussion on EA GUYS: PLEASE....PLEASE! Tell me we have a Stadium Sound Option for Team Entrances. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2010, 03:26 AM   #17
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: EA GUYS: PLEASE....PLEASE! Tell me we have a Stadium Sound Option for Team Entran

I didn't mess too much with the stadium sounds until I found out you can setup the events with music from my computer and stream it my 360. made switching the files out much, much easier doing on the PC. then later, found an even easier way to do it.

http://www.traditionfootball.com/for...stadium+sounds

going to be using this method from now on.

I hope they do add an event for entrances though.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:13 AM   #18
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: EA GUYS: PLEASE....PLEASE! Tell me we have a Stadium Sound Option for Team Entran

THis would be a nice touch.Id like for them to add Teambuilder teams as an option too.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #19
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
I didn't get into stadium sounds until last year. After giving it a go with some Garage Band tweaks, it really gave the game new life. I have a Boomer Sooner chant for Oklahoma at kickoff that will give you goose bumps. However, I was disappointed with a few ways the sounds were implemented.

First, I changed the third down "defense" chant for all schools, yet it didn't take when I played as the away team. Oh man, I hated last year's stock defense chant. Second, in order for created schools to have custom sounds, you had to create a whole new profile specific to that school. For example, I created an Alabama team with GRAY facemasks. Well, in order to hear my Alabama custom tracks play at Bryant Denny Stadium, I had to create a new profile and list those sounds under all schools. Third, more is better. Flipping through profiles was a bit of a pain just to add more tracks. It meant editing controller options and preferences for each profile as well.
once you create and save the profile all you have to do is just load it. I have like 50 different profiles for each team or you can do 2 teams per profile. And custom stadium sounds dont play for away teams, only home teams.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
why was the PS3 version so hard? the 360 couldn't be any easier and I love the fact that it's all tied to my profile so I can make changes even after I start a dynasty.
What's so hard about transferring mp3s to the hard drive with a usb?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:16 AM   #21
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
once you create and save the profile all you have to do is just load it. I have like 50 different profiles for each team or you can do 2 teams per profile. And custom stadium sounds dont play for away teams, only home teams.
wouldn't ti be easier if 10 you could use one profile for every team, and 2) you could play home and visiting team sounds on the same profile? the custom sounds feature is limited as is the way i see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 5

We absolutely have to have a custom stadium sound for entrances. That would even make all of the genaric entrance people happy if they at least could put their team's music on.

Come on EA this shouldnt be a big deal... tell us it's in!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:44 AM   #23
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

I agree with AA, custom stadium sounds improved atmosphere 1000X. If they can put in a new slot for team entrances, it will make it that much better.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

If I was a betting man I'd be betting AGAINST EA having this in. They never offer anything but the basics when they introduce new options and with stadium entrances being new (on this gen anyways) we won't see customized sound entrances for another year or two.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »