Home

CPU Recruiting difficulty slider is in!

This is a discussion on CPU Recruiting difficulty slider is in! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3
CPU Recruiting difficulty slider is in!

http://m.espn.go.com/general/chat/ch...d=32505&page=0

Matt Houston, tx [via mobile]: Is the CPU recruiting ability going to be better this go around. It's pretty sad when my dyanasty controlled teams are getting all the blue chipers and CPU teams go for one position a year and stack up on it and those teams are rated b while my team is in the A. It equals no fun or competetion. Shouldn't they go for the talent then fill in depth.

Aaron Boulding: Recruiting for the human team is overhauled this year. Now the prospect will dictate the topics that are important to them. They'll tell you and it's up to you to respond appropriately. You'll only get one hour per guy per week. If a prospect wants to talk about something that your school is weak at, you've go the option to change the subject to something more beneficial to your school. You can offer a scholarship, schedule a visit or make a promise on playing time, winning record against a rival or other promises. The more promises you keep, the more promise options you'll get. Unleash your inner Lane Kiffin and see what happens.There will be a slider for CPU recruiting difficulty. The CPU is going to go after needs much harder and guys who like their schools. Big schoools will change focus and swoop on prospects late that they had ignored earlier. So your small school can be working hard on a blue chip and making progress and then all of a sudden a powerhouse like Ohio State will just snatch the player instatntly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2010, 11:16 PM   #2
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: CPU Recruiting difficulty slider is in!

I'm not going to believe it until we get confirmation from other sources. If it is true then for the first time in 3 years I will buy NCAA football, and I will buy on release day.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #3
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

That's great to see, I want it near max for my UCF Dynasty. I like the idea of having to search for the hidden gems or unwanted players to get a little of that chippy I put up 6.5 YPC and they don't want me because of (height/weight/race/speed) that gives some drama to the game.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #4
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

this chat was done on thursday i put some things i read about it in the ncaa info thread. its there i would hope it stays, but if it does that's great
Old 05-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

this would be a HUGE step forward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

nice, hopefully this slider works.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:51 PM   #7
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm so happy to have that in. That will really make things more interesting in franchise, online/offline.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #8
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3

If this thing is in and works right this could be a dynasty changer

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »