Home

College Football Magazines (Top QB's)

This is a discussion on College Football Magazines (Top QB's) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: College Football Magazines (Top QB's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
I think Nesbitt gets a lot of credit for being a system QB, and that's fine, since he's learned it and is suited for it, but I don't think he's one of the top 10 QBs as the position currently is in college football.
I think he deserves top 10. Not the prototypical QB and will probably play WR in the NFL but he's still a great college QB. Arm Strength and Accuracy is definitely not top 10 but his Strength, Awareness, Speed and Acceleration is off the charts considering he plays QB which puts him at top 10. Who else besides Terrelle Pryor or maybe Jerrod Johnson can take option type punishment and still perform at an high level. (Cant see Jake Lockler or Ryan Mallet surviving a quarter yet alone a game) More comes into play when grading out QB's besides how they throw the ball.

Not a big GT fan but if blocking is up to par this year like EA say's I see Nesbitt giving problems to some in human vs. human games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #26
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsuper10
I think he deserves top 10. Not the prototypical QB and will probably play WR in the NFL but he's still a great college QB. Arm Strength and Accuracy is definitely not top 10 but his Strength, Awareness, Speed and Acceleration is off the charts considering he plays QB which puts him at top 10. Who else besides Terrelle Pryor or maybe Jerrod Johnson can take option type punishment and still perform at an high level. (Cant see Jake Lockler or Ryan Mallet surviving a quarter yet alone a game) More comes into play when grading out QB's besides how they throw the ball.

Not a big GT fan but if blocking is up to par this year like EA say's I see Nesbitt giving problems to some in human vs. human games.
I guess you haven't seen him play before last season.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveHeart
I guess you haven't seen him play before last season.
Don't think he finished the season...did he? And I didn't know Washington ran a straight option attack the entire game when Willingham was there. If so I'm wrong.

Locker is dope though.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #28
Rookie

Wolfpack44's Arena

OVR: 6

Russell Wilson is easily the best Qb in the Acc just look at his numbers the past two years 48 tds 12 ints.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:31 PM   #29
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I just hope they really do what the say and scale back the numbers. No QB should be rated over 92 Overall.
Any reason? There are phenomenal QB's in college football.. The best players are used to judge the rest of the field.. If you think Locker is the best QB than there is nothing wrong with putting him 97-99 and letting the rest of the guys fall into place below him(just using Jake as an example).. 90+ overalls are for elite players and there are some elite QBs this year and every year.. They should be rated as such..
Old 05-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #30
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
Savage and Collaros are better than Dobbs.
The guy had 27 rushing TD's. You could argue he is the most valuable QB in the nation. They rely on him for everything and when he got hurt they struggled. I think his rating is more on a overall player base as opposed to a passing threat. You should really watch the guy play, he's awesome.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #31
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsuper10
Don't think he finished the season...did he? And I didn't know Washington ran a straight option attack the entire game when Willingham was there. If so I'm wrong.

Locker is dope though.
And what did he do the season before that? Injuries happen, doesn't mean he's not tough or durable. People like AD who was known for being one of the best workhorse backs in awhile had seasons cut short due to injury, but everybody knows he can handle the load (because just like locker, he proved it his first season). I see you're point with nesbitt, but if you didn't know, Locker is a tough SOB. That's all I'm saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #32
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
The guy had 27 rushing TD's. You could argue he is the most valuable QB in the nation. They rely on him for everything and when he got hurt they struggled. I think his rating is more on a overall player base as opposed to a passing threat. You should really watch the guy play, he's awesome.
He's hardly a QB though, he's pretty much a HB at QB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »