Home

Pre Order Bonus

This is a discussion on Pre Order Bonus within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2010, 05:38 AM   #17
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pre Order Bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
Thank you for this bonus thread.

I cancelled my pre-order with a different retailer and have now pre-ordered from Gamespot.com

Many thanks!
Hey its GameStop that's doing the offer, not gamespot! Just looking out for a fellow Tebow/TD fan.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:27 AM   #18
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22

My bad GatorChomp1, I meant GameStop bro Appreciate the post all the same, we have a LOT in common by the looks
Old 05-31-2010, 09:31 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21

might preorder from gamestop, If I get $10 off.... but gotta shop around first.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:34 AM   #20
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

I think this 5-Star bundle pack may be for Road To Glory. Can any one confirm whether it's for recruting or if it's like last years accelerator to BE a 5-star recruit?
Old 05-31-2010, 11:26 AM   #21
Rookie

Husker88Chief's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
I think this 5-Star bundle pack may be for Road To Glory. Can any one confirm whether it's for recruting or if it's like last years accelerator to BE a 5-star recruit?
I suppose they haven't specifically said, but I'm almost positive it's for Dynasty. It's a much more popular mode, which'll sell more pre-orders, plus if you have a booster to be a 5-star player it removes any sensibility to the "High School Playoff" portion of RTG, which by the way is the best part.

Nebraska Football: 12-2 (Big Ten Runner-Up & Capitol One Bowl Champions)

Kansas City Chiefs: 10-6 (1st in AFC West)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 03:54 PM   #22
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4

Ya with no word on is exactly but I am sure once we get closer to date and person to person pre orders they will break it down further

Not New, just soft spoken.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #23
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker88Chief
I suppose they haven't specifically said, but I'm almost positive it's for Dynasty. It's a much more popular mode, which'll sell more pre-orders, plus if you have a booster to be a 5-star player it removes any sensibility to the "High School Playoff" portion of RTG, which by the way is the best part.
It doesn't sound dynasty related considering people who play as the major schools (Florida, Alabama, tOSU, USC, etc) start out with a ton of 5* players to recruit.

If someone were playing as Ohio or North Texas, it defeats the point of building up a school if they can just grab 5* players right away. It sounds like the NCAA10 DLC that allowed you to start RTG as a five star prospect at any position.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:52 PM   #24
Rookie

GatorChomp1's Arena

OVR: 3

That would suck for most people if it was a RTG thing.

I'm wondering if it's a thing for dynasty that makes so you can pick 1 5* player a year for your team. It might work, cause you wouldn't get a ton of 5* players, but instead it just makes sure you get the one you really want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »