Home

Who all thinks they will get NCAA 11 early?

This is a discussion on Who all thinks they will get NCAA 11 early? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #49
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Who all thinks they will get NCAA 11 early?

I will be purchasing NCAA on July 9th also Odogg!!!!!! For the past few years I have had the privellage of purchasing the game on the Friday prior to the original Tuesday release. The sooner the better cause I think this may be the year that finally finish my roster project that I start (always start and never finish).

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"
Old 06-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #50
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

Could someone PM an help me on what a Mom an pop store is? Like are they places that there is not more than one store of? Maybe give me some ideas of how I can find out if there are some around my area
Old 06-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Could someone PM an help me on what a Mom an pop store is? Like are they places that there is not more than one store of? Maybe give me some ideas of how I can find out if there are some around my area
right basically anything that's not a chain like Walmart, Bestbuy, Gamestop those would all be the anti mom+pop. They're a dyeing breed, but do still exists you could do yellow page search to find one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #52
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
What is your current location man? I would just google Mom and Pop stores and your location. Mom and Pop stores are businesses that are owned and located in a single location. They're not apart of a national chain, pretty much more native or local to the community.

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"
Old 06-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #53
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Yea, not chain stores and huge corporations. Locally and independently owned and operated a lot of the time. You can check the yellow pages, search online, or actually drive around to try and find a place. Or ask your friends. Also, you may want to look in to flea markets and swap meets, I have heard of people having success there.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 6

if i dont go out of town for work i will for sure! i did last year. i kinda dont like it cus i gotta go so soon without the rosters and i hate playin lookin at the #'s...but its hard to wait knowin i can be playin the game early...not to mention it gives me some practice and its fun to show it off lol
Old 06-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #55
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Unhappy Re: Who all thinks they will get NCAA 11 early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon6317
does anybody know of a place near upstate South Carolina??? bout an hr and half away from columbia and an hr away from charlotte..so i'd be willing to drive an hr or 2 to pick up the game if anybody has any places just shoot me a pm
Not a chance of finding early in the State of South Carolina. Believe me, I try every year with no luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

I should be able to get my copy from my spot in southern cal that thursday or friday. Hookem \m/
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »