Home

Best Recruit You Ever Had??

This is a discussion on Best Recruit You Ever Had?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 03:05 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Best Recruit You Ever Had??

Mine came in NCAA 2010 in an online dynasty. Willie Hutchinson OLB/Ohio State 6'5 243lbs 4.40 forty. He was an Ohio boy and was also the #1 player and a instant commit. All of my fellow dynasty players were "hatin"Willie Hutch came in as an 88 overall with 90 speed. Since i play MLB i moved him from the outside to the middle. He actually went up 2 points when i did this. At the end of his freshman season he lead the nation in tackles with around 180 something with about 15 sacks and a handful of INT's. Never have i gotten a player like that to come in and dominate like that. His numbers were slightly better the next season too.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:13 AM   #10
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

In 09 I was rebuilding Michigan and I had recruited a 5 star SS, came in at 92 with 95 spd. All four years he was a first team all american, won the Thorpe his junior and senior year.

Also, might not be relevant but I was looking to post this somewhere. And I know your thinking cheese, but I only play one or two games a year.

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/ohpictas001.jpg/
Old 06-09-2010, 03:41 AM   #11
Rookie

drewislegend's Arena

OVR: 3

I dont have an amazing story or specific stats over his 4 year career because i simply don't remember them. However, the best recruit I ever got was in NCAA 10

I was using my Florida Gators and in my first offseason I got a recruit who appeared once the season was over as the #1 overall.

Free Safety and his name was Kevin Motley

I think he was around 6'5 and about 95 spd as a freshman. The reason I loved it so much is that it gave me the privilege to call my secondary "Motley Crew"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 03:45 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakan31
When doing a dynasty the biggest part of it is recruiting and sometimes the funnest part. Some use big powerhouse teams then others (like me) choose to rebuild a team or build it up from a low level program to a powerhouse.

Whatever you choose to do there has got to be one recruit or two that you got and they tore up the NCAA so tell the OS er's.

Who Was Your Biggest and Baddest Recruit??
It was last year.

Once Jake Locker graduated, I had to fill the void so I went after the best QB in the nation. His name was Joe Baston. He was a 5* recruit, had an A+ for arm strength, a C+ for accuracy, B- for speed... He was 6'4" 210 pounds and I signed him during the last week of the season.

He came in at an 85 overall and was clearly my best option at QB. He had a good freshman season and got me back to the Rose Bowl. He finished with 2,500+ yards, 600+ rushing yards, 22 TD, 8 INT, 7 TD rushing and completed 63 percent of his passes.

By far the best recruit I've ever grabbed.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #13
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled
wow. What difficulty were you playing on?
Heisman. I worked with the sliders in 08 to get as close to realistic as one could hope for. Being Hawaii I threw the heck out of the ball. Probably 85-90 % of the time I was throwing.

There was a play in Hawaii's playbook called Cross Up, {QB Under center, 4-wide} and the slot WR ran a deep out... like a 15 and out. If I caught the D in Man I could audible to this play and Martin was gone just about every time.

I'm one of those geeks who saves all the stats... in his career I said he had 7 plays that were 90 or longer... here they are

92 - TD

93 - TD

94 - TD

96 - TD {2}

97 - TD

99 - TD

He came in as a Freshman w/ 96 speed and was 99 speed his Sophomore year on. I always envisioned him being a cross between Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson in the pro's LOL

Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

mine was a DT 6'5 295 came in as a freshmen overall 91 with 86 speed lets just say i had to do little with pass rush. sack master he was.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:53 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 62

NCAA 2006 a 5* RB named Adam Singletary from NJ. He was basically a bigger, faster hybrid of Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson and left with every rushing record. He was dynamite returning punts but became so good it was an instant TD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 08:12 AM   #16
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyone else notice in ncaa 10 you could find a few LB steals in the FS/SS recruits? Thats where i would recruit my MLBs from every season because they would be 6'3+ and over 230. But my best prosect ever would have to be a HB i recruited for 10. Every single season he would have over 5K in total yards because i started him at PR/KR/RB and he could catch to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »