Home

Stadium updates

This is a discussion on Stadium updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 12:50 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Stadium updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Obviously the link i tried to edit didn't go through....my bad. Maybe this link will confirm it for you. http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/vid...v=403792823809

Look at the :40 mark
Thanks! And oh yeah I've seen that one before. I just didn't know it confirmed until now, but it obviously does, even though it only shows one side, because earlier today (couple hours ago lol) I looked it up, and found that the side which said "Crimson Tide" in the endzone was the one being rennovated. lol so okay thanks haha! SO glad we changed the endzones...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 12:51 AM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase24
I think the video I saw was posted on Gamespot. You see like Florida going one way on the field and one of the expansions is visable, then they punt and Bama is going the opposite way with the other expansion is visable.

Also to my knowledge Alabama isn't getting any new turf this year, it was widely rumored they were switching to field turf but that was debunked. The only other updates that have been proven are switching from paved concrete walkways around the field to brick paved walkways, and switching from chain-link fence around the field to wrought iron fencing.
think you could find the link?
Old 06-17-2010, 01:00 AM   #43
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
Wait, Bama's is in??? HECK YES, I was just SURE it wasn't, lol! Can I get confirmation though?
Confirmed.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:04 AM   #44
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmc59
The expansion was in, but the new screens and the padded walls (which we put in in the 09 season) which read ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE have not been put in. I didn't really care about the screens but the padded walls will be one of those little things that will annoy me.
We added the endzone expansion. As far as the padded walls, I'll look at the change notes to the stadium model and will (try to remember to) let you know if they got in tomorrow when I'm at the office.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #45
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
We added the endzone expansion. As far as the padded walls, I'll look at the change notes to the stadium model and will (try to remember to) let you know if they got in tomorrow when I'm at the office.

Adam, were ya'll able to put the Independence Bowl (stadium) in the game? Or is the city of Shreveport not allowing it or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 01:20 AM   #46
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofresno
Is the Southern Miss expansion in the game? The teambuilder picture for that stadium also showed the end of the stadium that was not updated.
Yes.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:23 AM   #47
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
they said in a tread earlier that all updates are in, excluding Akron and FIU.
All stadiums. Updates are not all in.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Confirmed.
thanks, and just read where you posted it in other thread. I will now do all in my power to get the $ to pre-order!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »