Home

EA Sports does Tiger Woods - how come NCAA & Madden do not have their weather code?

This is a discussion on EA Sports does Tiger Woods - how come NCAA & Madden do not have their weather code? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
EA Sports does Tiger Woods - how come NCAA & Madden do not have their weather code?

Tiger Woods 11 has it so there will be random wind. Some times randomly the wind will pick up and die down - clouds will roll in and will rain.

And real time lighting. What's the reason why Madden & NCAA have yet to get this into their game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
Banned

Re: EA Sports does Tiger Woods - how come NCAA & Madden do not have their weather cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingspadee
Tiger Woods 11 has it so there will be random wind. Some times randomly the wind will pick up and die down - clouds will roll in and will rain.

And real time lighting. What's the reason why Madden & NCAA have yet to get this into their game?
Well, in their defense they did add the FIFA code this year for locomotion. I pray that next year they will take the code from that game to fix the weather.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: EA Sports does Tiger Woods - how come NCAA & Madden do not have their weather cod

As a fellow developer (financial) ... I feel for these guys. Doing something everyone says is "simple" could take 6 developer months... As a gamer I get it, but as a developer (who hates being pushed around by the business) I can without a doubt say that catering to an ever changing business/consumer is a nightmare. I can imagine that slapping weather in could take months where that could be spent fixing gameplay.

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Old 06-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Banned

Xaos's Arena

OVR: 15

Omg I can't help myself. I have to make a joke. Must resist..

I'll put in spoilers, so if you don't like Tiger Woods jokes don't open it.

Spoiler

Anyway.....The world may never know.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!! That was a good one!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos
Omg I can't help myself. I have to make a joke. Must resist..

I'll put in spoilers, so if you don't like Tiger Woods jokes don't open it.

Spoiler

Anyway.....The world may never know.
To be honest when I re-read it I lol'd and was like let's see if a joke emerges

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »