Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football Available Now at Apple Appstore

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football Available Now at Apple Appstore within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #73
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football Available Now at Apple Appstore

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljahbill
How many codes do you have, man?

By the time you hand them all out, there will be no one else to sell the app out to.
Lol yeah, after looking at sales probably not the smartest thing to be doing, but hey I know this first year I will not be making money anyways ($450 for a mac to compile code on, $100 dev license). I do not think it will sale the needed 400 units to break even. But overall I'm happy with the response it has gotten from the community and now I look forward to tweaking and adding a lot of features to it.

The crossover audience with iPhones and the game is limited, but I'm happy that verizon wireless will be getting the iPhone at the start of the year, so it at least broadens the possible user base for next year.

Also Im a man of my word and I said I would give away a free copy each day until NCAA release day.

Last edited by PocketScout; 07-07-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #74
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

And todays freebie code is:

K7373A4AKJ7J
Old 07-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #75
Rookie

dawgs18's Arena

OVR: 5

Can it only be redeemed by one person?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #76
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgs18
Can it only be redeemed by one person?
Yes.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #77
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3

I gave up hope in getting this for free and went ahead and bought it. It will come in handy in a few days. Looks good!

My only complaint: Why did you make the sliders go from A on the left to F on the right? Kind of counter-intuitive to me. Not sure if others would agree. Would be an easy fix to flip it (or give an option)? If not, I'll get used to it, but just thought I'd bring it up.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #78
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownMVP
I gave up hope in getting this for free and went ahead and bought it. It will come in handy in a few days. Looks good!

My only complaint: Why did you make the sliders go from A on the left to F on the right? Kind of counter-intuitive to me. Not sure if others would agree. Would be an easy fix to flip it (or give an option)? If not, I'll get used to it, but just thought I'd bring it up.
Acutally I have not payed attention to it in comparision to the game. I want it to match how ever the game is for quick and easy visual reference. Does it match the game (A on the left D- on the right)? Currently I am away from my 360 and not able to check.

v1.1 update for you guys, the 2011 update and the free lite version has been submitted and should be posted in the appstore sometime between Monday and Wednesday. There will be an issue with category order since I am unsure what the order will actually be in the game until I get it.

v1.2 update is finished coding wise, now all I have to do is get 40 time, bench and squat numbers the night I pick up the game and I will have the update sent into Apple by 8am July 13th. It should be in the appstore around the 20th. Also I have gotten landscape view working and it will be included in v1.2 and not delayed until v1.3 as I mentioned earlier. After playing with this update for the last couple days, landscape is an extremely nice addition. It really increases usability for the 40times, bench and squat compared to portrait view.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #79
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Acutally I have not payed attention to it in comparision to the game. I want it to match how ever the game is for quick and easy visual reference. Does it match the game (A on the left D- on the right)? Currently I am away from my 360 and not able to check.
Well just found a screen shot and you are right, they are backwards in comparison to the game. I'll get that fixed this weekend and it will be included in the v1.2 update that will be sent to Apple on release day.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:38 AM   #80
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3

Sweet!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »