Home

One thing that really irks me...

This is a discussion on One thing that really irks me... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2010, 02:42 AM   #1
Rookie

vatopa09's Arena

OVR: 2
One thing that really irks me...

First off I am super excited for this game and the demo is much better than I was expecting, but one thing that is kinda annoying is the lack of team unity on touchdown celebrations. In a real game after a running back scores usually the offensive lineman are celebrating with him or multiple teammates will be hugging and stuff but in this game after you score everyone just goes back to the sidelines without any team celebration. Idk just my 2 cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 02:55 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: One thing that really irks me...

I feel the same way. Also...can we not have O-linemen jump on Qb's and Rb's backs???
Old 07-03-2010, 03:17 AM   #3
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
I feel the same way. Also...can we not have O-linemen jump on Qb's and Rb's backs???
I remember when I had a HB that was around 5'6 or 5'7 and 165 pounds, and it would kill me whenever I'd see O-linemen jump on his back.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-03-2010, 03:26 AM   #4
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatopa09
First off I am super excited for this game and the demo is much better than I was expecting, but one thing that is kinda annoying is the lack of team unity on touchdown celebrations. In a real game after a running back scores usually the offensive lineman are celebrating with him or multiple teammates will be hugging and stuff but in this game after you score everyone just goes back to the sidelines without any team celebration. Idk just my 2 cents.
+1!!!!! If they would fix this one part of the game it would double my enjoyment of playing. They just seem so emotionless following TD's
Old 07-03-2010, 04:08 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

I figured that was just in the demo. I couldn't even run to the mascot. I wish the sidelines were more alive. Like when u play @ Georgia a bulldog would be on a leash and moving around.

Why isn't UGA in the game? Forget the guy in the suit. Just put the Bulldog in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #6
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Yea, playing 07 on the original XBox, you could see as many as 5 guys on a celebration. It was always nice seeing that after a big play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 07-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

agreed, they definately need more of this, especially if it is a late touchdown, ties the game, is the go ahead score, or etc. What really bugs me is when this happens on the goal line. All the players seem to just stand there or walk around aimlessly. Now I'm not saying we have to have a Georgia TD celebration remake, lol, but we DO need a little something. EA AND NCAA should cut back on not wanting players to have emotion. I guess NCAAF is the dream game for the NCAA- NO player emotion! Everyone is just a lifeless player who does their job for a minuite, and don't really get too upset or happy with the outcome.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

This is where more cut scenes are needed for'12. Right after the score show the player flipping the ball to the ref as his teammates run to the endzone to celebrate. Also have one showing the sideline erupt with the coach holding up his finger signaling extra point or go for two. Just a couple thoughts that would be great!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »