Home

Can recruiting be fixed via patch?

This is a discussion on Can recruiting be fixed via patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Can recruiting be fixed via patch?

Read many threads about how the cpu does not recruit to their teams play style, like GT going after QB's with D rated speed. I was wondering if this could be fixed in a patch? I also thought i read somewhere that NCAA 11 can be tweaked by developers and if that's the case can recruiting be tweaked? This could be a game breaker for me in dynasty mode and hope this can be addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Can recruiting be fixed via patch?

Doubtful through a patch and not through the server because it would involve changes to code.

I doubt they would bother to do it either way. It must have occured to them throughout the intro of styles of play and for some strange reason it was not made a priority.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrice4949
Doubtful through a patch and not through the server because it would involve changes to code.

I doubt they would bother to do it either way. It must have occured to them throughout the intro of styles of play and for some strange reason it was not made a priority.
That's what I was thinking. How can this make it by the developers when they implemented 120 ways to win....? I mean the user is given a sliders to adjust what type of player to go after.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Can, but won't.

This is one of the many reasons I never play a dynasty for more than three or four years TOPS. Things just get too screwed up and weird after a few seasons.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
DickDalewood

OVR:

Why don't we wait until more of us have the game to make a definitive decision on recruiting being broken? Also, of a patch is eventually released for the game, we will have a thread about it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »